Shocking Treatment

I feel like I should have gotten this trophy by now.  I’m at Prestige I -Level 38 with Doc. I’ve gotten merciless killer many times, and 32k 2-3 times.  I know there are many games where it seems like I’ve hit survivors over 20 times in the game.  Any thoughts?  How far do you usually level Before getting this?

I credit my trophy almost equally to trolling around, as I do to making regular use of the power.

I was repeatedly shocking a team at an exit (standing a respectful distance away) when it popped. Sometimes I'd only shock in-chase, and eventually a player would stand vulnerable & take it, once she realized I wasn't going to swing at her, and so could buy time for nothing. I never took as much advantage as I could've, because that's demoralizing; I'd go back on the offensive for points. I do think getting some shocks in after a loss, instead of promptly forcing the team out is good insurance. 

Edited by VI_underGROUND
Clarity.

6 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Your level has nothing to do with this trophy. You have to shock the survivors 500 times.

I understand the trophy.  I was basically saying that I’ve gotten to a high level and shocked so many people So many times in that time frame that I thought it would have popped by now.  I’m basically level 88, which means I’ve played at least 70 or so matches with Doc.  I would guess my average shock per match is like 10 at least.  That’s 700 shocks and yet the trophy hasn’t popped.

Edited by JPB1973

3 hours ago, JPB1973 said:

I understand the trophy.  I was basically saying that I’ve gotten to a high level and shocked so many people So many times in that time frame that I thought it would have popped by now.  I’m basically level 88, which means I’ve played at least 70 or so matches with Doc.  I would guess my average shock per match is like 10 at least.  That’s 700 shocks and yet the trophy hasn’t popped.

Just keep playing. The trophy isn’t bugged. Keep shocking people in matches (let them win whatever) and never hit them with your weapon until the trophy pops. You’re probably not far off.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:07 PM, JPB1973 said:

You have to swallow your pride and let the survivors win so you can get more shocks in.

• Like 1

So I finally got it at Prestige I - Level 46.  I've read multiple places that if you use Static Blast and it hits 4 survivors, that would count as 4 different hits, and I really don’t think that is true based on how long it took me, and I almost question if static blast even counts at all and it's not just Shock Therapy hits.