Malaysian owners represent!

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

What a useless Thread.

One Person in Malaysia will lost his Job because of this, you know.

Upvoted for posting in a 'useless' thread.

Unless you have tangible proof that a Sony employee lost their job over this, I'd rather just take the opportunity to celebrate loads of people getting a free game! Did you get your copy from the Malaysian store? :)

• Like 2

Just now, AJ_-_808 said:

I'm surprised they didn't reverse the transactions.  It happened once before where a game was listed free by accident and Sony did something to block access to those who downloaded it

Reckon they may still do that? Was half expecting to see my access revoked when I woke up this morning, but it's still in my download list. I understood them not reversing the transactions when it happened to Knack 2 (being a first party title and all), but no doubt 2K is expecting compensation over this latest gaffe.

I cant for the life if me remember game that happened to. I just remember it inciting a digital vs physical debate, because they could block your digital content on a whim if they wanted.

To clarify: they didnt just block you from downloading it, they actually blocked access to the already downloaded game (could possibly get around that by being offline maybe?)

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, enclosed-hairdo said:

Using this as reference

Yeah, that list is incomplete. Looks like German and Italian are also supported.

edit: I was curious about Czech language and it's also included, both audio and texts. Just tested myself.

Edited by HusKy

6 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

Interesting how gamers always complain that the publishers are greedy bastards, but in turn they celebrate themself for the same behaviour. 

Pretty much. One good reason why the gaming community as a whole gets a bad reputation.