Malaysian owners represent!

I hope I'm not the only one, but I did received messages of people asking me to lend them my malaysian account lol

Ah, if someone is wondering, the game supports spanish language, but it's weird. You have English voice + Spanish subs if you system language is Spanish (Latin America) and Spanish text + Spanish voice if the system language is Spanish (Spain). The same happened with Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. PS3 version has just one Spanish language so this never happened there.

4 minutes ago, Katt said:

I hope I'm not the only one, but I did received messages of people asking me to lend them my malaysian account lol

And i was asked by some random idiot to lend him my account despite clearly saying in the other thread that i didn't manage to get the game in time lmao.

1 hour ago, Ultraxian said:

Your right I'm extremely jealous of someone who got a free game I have no interest in whatsoever there was even a tear or two lmao.

I don't want that game neither but I want the money I'm earning selling those accounts which have the game

5 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Sony / 2K are taking us for idiot by "giving" us Mafia 3 as a PS+ game a few months ago... and then never having any discount on the season pass !

Mafia 3 complete edition is very often at the same price, or even cheaper than the season pass alone ....

So i'm glad some could take advantage of this mistake !!! Would love if I could take it too (but too late ^^')

INSTANT KARMA ! :eyebrow:

The season pass has been discounted several times. It was €8.99 in February and €14.99 in March on the French store (PS Prices).

It was on sale at the same time in the Australian store because I bought it. I wish I didn't though since 2K are now making it free, just 3 months after I bought it. ?

Definitely wouldn't have felt guilty if I'd managed to get the free Malaysian copy considering it was 2K/Sony's fault for offering it for free and I gave 2K $13 I didn't need to. :lol:

• Like 1

On 20.05.2020 at 8:15 PM, Ultraxian said:

1.They can revoke your purchase or license if they want to as it was gotten due to a technical glitch and wasn't actually paid for.

2.i wouldn't post about selling accounts etc as that's what gets you a perm from the site. 

Those who benefit from this error.

Are they exposed to any sanctions when they open their trophies in their main accounts in different regions?

On 20/05/2020 at 8:24 PM, ribbed_tissue said:

You just jealous lol

I'm sure he's really jealous that you got a shitty port of a decade old game, TEN TIMES! You are also aware that if someone reported you to Sony and showed them screenshots you'd be permanently banned on psn too right? 

On 20.5.2020 at 10:59 PM, ribbed_tissue said:

I don't want that game neither but I want the money I'm earning selling those accounts which have the game

xXYosh1daBanHamm3rXx wanna know your location.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

I'm sure he's really jealous that you got a shitty port of a decade old game, TEN TIMES! You are also aware that if someone reported you to Sony and showed them screenshots you'd be permanently banned on psn too right? 

I already got 100$ from selling each account for 10$ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2020 at 8:26 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

In 2020 you don't have a PS4?

YOU fucked up (whoever listed the game for free) so because of that we have to pay for your mistake?!

Bruh, this two statements of your comment are just pathetic.

- A LOT of people don't have money to spend on this type of console, assuming that every gamer should have one is laughable.

- Only because someone made a mistake, it doesn't mean that others should take advantage of it. This is an awful mindset.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Corbey_ said:

It's still fairly expensive, especially in certain parts of the world. You can't just expect everyone on here to own a PS4 man. 

5 hours ago, evs_castro said:

Bruh, this two statements of your comment are just pathetic.

- A LOT of people don't have money to spend on this type of console, assuming that every gamer should have one is laughable.

- Only because someone made a mistake, it doesn't mean that others should take advantage of it. This is an awful mindset.

I didn't realize that a couple hundred (if that depending on where you look) was still considered expensive to people, seeing how you can go on places like ebay and get them pre-owned dirt cheap if you look hard enough or be diligent about looking for sales. During a recent Black Friday sale I got the Slim/Spider-Man bundle dirt cheap: $136 after tax online at Walmart. That's expensive? The PS4 was released in 2013 - 7 years ago. I'd assumed by now most on HERE would own one.

I don't assume, evs_castro, that every gamer should have one. But it took me by surprise to see that on a gaming website, a trophy website, that people still don't own one. What's pathetic evs is not so much my statement but how you misinterpreted what I said and made a bigger deal out of it than what was even necessary in the first place.

As for them making a mistake and we shouldn't take advantage of it... why not? That horrible, piece of greedy shit company has been fucking gamers in the ass for years. Years! To finally get the chance to bend them over and dish it back felt damn good. I'm glad I did it and I'd do it over and over again if I could. So go ride your righteous high horse somewhere else.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I didn't realize that a couple hundred (if that depending on where you look) was still considered expensive to people, seeing how you can go on places like ebay and get them pre-owned dirt cheap if you look hard enough or be diligent about looking for sales. During a recent Black Friday sale I got the Slim/Spider-Man bundle dirt cheap: $136 after tax online at Walmart. That's expensive? The PS4 was released in 2013 - 7 years ago. I'd assumed by now most on HERE would own one.

I don't assume, evs_castro, that every gamer should have one. But it took me by surprise to see that on a gaming website, a trophy website, that people still don't own one. What's pathetic evs is not so much my statement but how you misinterpreted what I said and made a bigger deal out of it than what was even necessary in the first place.

As for them making a mistake and we shouldn't take advantage of it... why not? That horrible, piece of greedy shit company has been fucking gamers in the ass for years. Years! To finally get the chance to bend them over and dish it back felt damn good. I'm glad I did it and I'd do it over and over again if I could. So go ride your righteous high horse somewhere else.

In Brazil it's ridiculously expensive: a second hand-one would cost around the minimum wage value and buying a brand new at the lowest pricing point some years ago would cost 1.5x minimum wage.

Now with the economic crisis that was being drawn worldwide and after corona put gasoline on that fire, a new ps4 slim is costing 3x minimum wage.

Some income stats shows that only 10% of the people here makes more than 5x minimum wage.

Be happy that you were born in a decent country, which respected its people economic freedom instead of condemning most of the population to poverty during decades with flawed and nonsense policies.

I do understand when somebody who isn't a hardcore gamer buy a ps3 instead of a ps4 nowadays: it costs "only" one third of a minimum wage...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

In Brazil it's ridiculously expensive: a second hand-one would cost around the minimum wage value and buying a brand new at the lowest pricing point some years ago would cost 1.5x minimum wage.

Now with the economic crisis that was being drawn worldwide and after corona put gasoline on that fire, a new ps4 slim is costing 3x minimum wage.

Some income stats shows that only 10% of the people here makes more than 5x minimum wage.

Be happy that you were born in a decent country, which respected its people economic freedom instead of condemning most of the population to poverty during decades with flawed and nonsense policies.

I do understand when somebody who isn't a hardcore gamer buy a ps3 instead of a ps4 nowadays: it costs "only" one third of a minimum wage...

☹️

5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

So you think every user HERE lives in the US and everyone can spend a hundred dollars in a console? "That's expensive?", sorry, this made me laugh. I'm staggered with your limited sense of reality.

As for the other situation, i do agree that some game companies don't act the way they should with their customers (us, gamers), but your idea of taking advantage on them just makes you the same, dishonest. And you know something else? By doing so, you're not hurting the executives that makes such greedy decisions about their products, they can easily cover the damage on their pockets, but you are directly affecting the employees who doesn't have NOTHING to do with it. 

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 1