ColekPL

Do not play Jimmy's Vendetta yet (save corrupting glitch)

5 posts in this topic

This happened during my playthrough of Jimmy's Vendetta DLC.

Now I am unable to continue my gameplay as if I load my savestate, I'm back into the black void with dock noises.

My statistics showed that I traveled "nan mi." on foot in statistics screen and map view shows me out of the map in left top corner.

Edited by ColekPL

This glitch happened to me but I did manage to revert it. It specifically happened on "Account closed " so I left the game and booted up the dlc again but it had the black screen. The game had put me outside the mission beside the icon allowing me to press square to boot up. It loaded up the menu before the mission, I pressed confirm and it was back to normal. 

I did notice that my travelled on foot was "nan" for a while but as I'm grinding kills I've noticed that it's back to normal. 

So if this does happen, hope that you spawn near one of these mission icons as it seems to be the only way to revert the glitch. Hope this helps someone from starting a new save.

This happened to me on the last mission on Joes Adventures. I just restarted the game and it worked fine from there. Maybe i just got lucky? Didnt have a single issue after restarting and was able to finish up the dlc luckily

Annoying, didn't have this bug yet. Even if there is somehow a workaround, i just started to do regular backups from the savestate. lol

Iv just got the glitch myself. Annoyingly i was grinding the 1000 miles trophy and was on 905 miles when it happened on the big bridge. I quit the game but did it from the options button so it has saved itself like that, iv reloaded that save and another save and there both black screen.