The 10 worst games to play for trophies! Only hardcore trophy hunters would put them on their list

usapro2017

None of these games have any redeeming qualities for adults and only trophy addicts would play them.

1000 Top Rated
Slyde
My Riding Stables Life With Horses

Bibi And Tina At The Horse Farm

Bibi And Tina Adventures With Horses

Paw Patrol On A Roll
Little Adventure On The Prairie

Orc Slayer

Toro

Crash Dummy

Honorable PS3 mentions:

Hannah Montana

Barbie Puppy Rescue

What would your top 10 be? I decided not to list any Ratalaika games.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether I'd agree.

Yes, these are basically flat-out trophy whore games and most platinums owners probably did it just for the trophies but also there are probably people who enjoyed one of these. One man's trash is another man's treasure after all. There's people out there who consider Fallout76 one of their favourite games (I actually know someone who does! ?)

I would say that Hannah Montanna is one that would concern me, if you are a fully grown adult playing this not for trophies then that would raise an eyebrow, that's a tad creepy.

Mostly these games require context if you're going to say they're 'just for trophies'. If someone only has 1 of these games it's hard to say why they played it, maybe they enjoyed it, maybe it was for meme purposes. If they have a good chunk of them then it's clear they're doing them just for the trophies. 

And I'll defend Slyde because it's like £0.99 on the store if I remember correctly and is a sliding puzzle game, which people do enjoy, for that kind of price there's nothing wrong with that. Though I would say most people who are into that would download the plethora of free apps on IOS and Android instead, but still, 99 pence for a few puzzles isn't too bad.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

1000 Top Rated
Slyde

Paw Patrol On A Roll

Orc Slayer

Toro

Crash Dummy

Honorable PS3 mentions:

Hannah Montana

Barbie Puppy Rescue

Great list! I was looking for some new games, cheers. :)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DieHardDavidN said:

Why do you hate puppies and horses? 

I have 3 of those games on my list, Slyde, Crash Dummy and Little Adventure On The Prairie. 
Think I paid about £3 and yeah they are trash but Crash Dummy and Litle Adventure On The Prairie provided a fun time with friends and beers laughing at how bad they were. We do it with B movies too.

Ha, this is why I bought it as well, reminiscent of web based games circa 2002. Completely pointless,  worth a laugh, and a platinum to fuel the fire. Adventure on the Prairie is likely the worst game I've ever tried for these easy plats.

24 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Great list! I was looking for some new games, cheers. :)

??? 

1 minute ago, darkamdusias said:

As someone who legitimately enjoyed My Name is Mayo the first time around, all I can say is "different strokes for different folks" (most of the time).

shit, I used my name is mayo to win $100 on a speedrun against a friend. Totally worth it. He kept bragging about how fast he can press a button and I've got that down pat.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, usapro2017 said:

None of these games have any redeeming qualities for adults and only trophy addicts would play them.

1000 Top Rated
Slyde

Paw Patrol On A Roll

Orc Slayer

Toro

Crash Dummy

Honorable PS3 mentions:

Hannah Montana

Barbie Puppy Rescue

What would your top 10 be? I decided not to list any Ratalaika games.

crash dummy > every other shit take here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I would say that Hannah Montanna is one that would concern me, if you are a fully grown adult playing this not for trophies then that would raise an eyebrow, that's a tad creepy.

Or you have an evil organization hell bent on destroying the Trinity of Green. Even now there is no peace ☹ I lie in fear awaiting the next package.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Wait, wha-? 10 worst games to play for trophiea? I guess you've never tried:

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Mugen Souls

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

White Knight Chronicles

GT Sport

Badlands

Tetris Effect

Rockband 3

Fortnite

I am Bread

I mean, ONLY REAL hardcore trophy hunters would have these plats or even put them on their profile. Like REALLY REALLY HARDCORE.

I think the OP is looking at this from the wrong perspective maybe or is it me?

You're both right, in a way. OP says these are the WORST games to play for trophies, so the worst games overall. Meanwhile, your perspective is the worst games to play FOR TROPHIES. 

I'd personally replace GT Sport with GT5, to be honest.

• Like 2

These are more of the difficult/ super long games rather than embarrassing trophy whore games.

Disgaea 4 a promise unforgotten

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Monster Hunter World (although not difficult, it does take 300 hours....)

Mirror's Edge (short but tough)

Super Street Fighter IV (long and difficult)

As for a super easy trophy whore game, Flowery

1 hour ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Me and a friend played it (on the wii) after buying it in a bargain bin, just to look how trash it is. And oh God it is.

I kinda enjoy playing this and other trash games and I know many others that do as well.

As a side note, steam is full of it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

??? 

shit, I used my name is mayo to win $100 on a speedrun against a friend. Totally worth it. He kept bragging about how fast he can press a button and I've got that down pat.

how fast did you get it done? think i knocked it out in 30 min. but i wasn't competing with a friend either. just being a trophy whore

• Like 1

Like others, I expected something with harder trophies and was ready to bring up the joys of Sparkle Unleashed and Zuma being stupidly hard non-plats.  Instead I see another topic that is judging people for what they play.  Who cares that some people actually have fun laughing at bad games.  Who cares that many members have kids or younger relatives they may play games like these with.  Or maybe the kid/younger relative started the game on their profile in error and they finished the game so that error wouldn't ruin their completion.  I just realy think many people could use to spend less time judging people for what games they play and use that time to play some more games themselves.

• Like 3