Trophy thoughts?

Lucas-_-Maximus

Been waiting to see the list for quite some time and I have to say - looks really interesting! Lots of misc. trophies which are my favorite type when it comes to multiplayer games. Similarly to other Hi-rez, there's a chance that most (if not all) trophies could potentially be obtainable through easier game modes or even vs AI.

I will say two things though, winning 100 matches seems to be a bit of a grind no matter how you look at it (playing ~150-250 games on average). But honestly, there are many examples of much worse grinds. What is absolutely a nightmare in my eyes is playing in a party...for 25 hours...I prefer to play games solo and would only choose to group if it's needed...but for 25 whole hours?!

This will easily be the hardest trophy for me :( Excited to finally give it a try nonetheless, does anyone know how long does it take for a game to be added to the store after the trophy list has been submitted to Sony's servers?

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

What is absolutely a nightmare in my eyes is playing in a party...for 25 hours...I prefer to play games solo and would only choose to group if it's needed...but for 25 whole hours?!

I wonder if there’s a chance that one could be boosted by idling on the menu screen overnight a few times.

19 minutes ago, Brillica said:

I wonder if there’s a chance that one could be boosted by idling on the menu screen overnight a few times.

I imagine it refers to 25 hours of in-game match time :( but fingers crossed, you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here knows if the trophies achieved in the alpha will auto pop once the full game is released? The stats for the trophies are tracked in your profile. Only the ambush trophy is bugged. It won't unlock in my stats and I'm pretty sure I did it multiple time.

17 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Does anyone here knows if the trophies achieved in the alpha will auto pop once the full game is released? The stats for the trophies are tracked in your profile. Only the ambush trophy is bugged. It won't unlock in my stats and I'm pretty sure I did it multiple time.

I doubt anyone knows for sure, but usually games reset stats when the full version is released so I would expect the same for this one.

• 1 month later...

Trophy didn't pop for me had to do them all over if Any1 wanna party up feel free to send friend request when you play together it's easier to do all the other trophys like winning and reviving psn name eVo-Godslayer

Iam about to play a game vs ai I'll let you  all know if trophys pop