Any good?

MMDE

This is a first-person puzzle "platformer". Every level takes places inside different cubes. You walk around in grids on the sides inside the cube. When you walk on walls, that becomes the new gravitational floor. The goal is to get to the exit of the cube room, and that's one of the squares on the grid on one of the sides inside the cube. Obviously most of the time it's not as simple as just walking over to the exit, but instead you usually gotta find a way to navigate yourself through some gravitational manipulation towards the exit. There might be some traps, grid squares you can't step on, and other cubes inside the cube that moves around as the gravitational pull changes direction. Most of the puzzles are pretty damn easy, but some few might give you a little bit of a head scratch, and there's probably going to be a couple you find a little bit tricky etc. Even if there's quite a few levels, at least 60, probably closer to 75 I think, many go by real quick.

The real gimmick of this game is the VR. I don't have that, but I can only imagine what it's like playing this game in VR. It would be a very different experience I think. However, I never get sick while playing a game just because of the navigation in the game, but in this one I got really sick. It might have to do with something I drank earlier that day, but it certainly got a LOT worse by playing this game. I couldn't even finish the game in one session, even if it only takes like 2-3 hours without any guide.

I did experience some few bugs playing the game. Sometimes my character actually ended up outside the intended square grid. Once I was outside a wall, another time I was flying too high in the air etc. Also, while this game is so simple and have such small rooms, you'd think it wouldn't be heavy on your console. I stream most games I play, and I streamed this one as well, but while doing so, my PS4 Pro went off like a jet engine. I've never ever heard it take off like that ever before. Nowhere near it, ever. Pausing the game would relax the console for a little while. I also felt the controls could be a bit unresponsive if you tried to move multiple times in a row.

I did like my time playing the game, just too bad I got so sick while playing it. If you can get it on heavily discounted price, it might be some fun to play through, and the trophies will all come naturally, nothing missable.

Here's a playlist where I 100% the game, in case you want to check out what it's like:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shxrpay said:

Isn't this on sale right now? Looks pretty cool. might pick it up.

It at least was just on sale, I think it ends around now or just ended or something. Will probably be on sale again later too. It's totally meant for VR, but it's a fun little puzzle game IMO. Doesn't overstay it's welcome either.