Any good?

MMDE

This is a farm-sim mixed with super light RPG elements. You're a boy "stuck" on a planet, almost alone, with just a girl. The girl is almost called "mom", and acts like one for you. Teaching you how to do things on the planet to make it come alive and for you to survive. On this planet you'll be planting trees, bushes, vegetables and flowers. You'll be fishing and taking care of an animal. You'll be mining the planet for minerals. The entire game is basically about "farming", but to do so, you need to unlock items and defend the planet. As time goes by the girl leaves, people start coming and going from your planet. You'll get to know these people and they'll have quests for you, which usually requires some more farming. Eventually a little more unlocks. You'll also be visited by dangerous animals you gotta kill. You fight with your farming equipment. There's some story stuff and a last boss, but I think the game ends before you really get to a true conclusion, which is kind of sad.

The game is not difficult at all, but there's some few trophies that might glitch, but a restart will fix it and they'll start to unlock if you meet the requirements or do something that will check that the requirements have been met. I do wonder if there's one trophy that can't be triggered afterwards if it glitched, which is the WHITE WIZARD trophy, so you may want to make a backup save before going for it, or at least have just restarted the game. Due to all the farming, the game takes a good while, especially when you haven't played it before. Pretty much all the trophies are just do x y amount of times. Luckily the amount of times are not extreme in any way. I never ran out of lives, so idk what really happens then, but I heard you lose some of your better items or something.

Would I recommend it? Honestly, not really. Maybe if you're into these relaxing farming sims, but I doubt this is one of the better ones. Nothing majorly wrong with the game, it worked well enough. To me it's just too much farming and not enough pay-off in any way. I know it goes for really cheap from time to time, and if you want the platinum, eh, go for it.

Playlist where I 100% the game, in case you need any help or just want to check out what the game is like.

I did have issues unlocking RANCHER, but I think what I ended up doing is what is at the start of the last video. I sold all my sheep, and the house, then I bought the house and 4 sheep, then bought another sheep. Or something like that, just check the ending of the 7th and the start of the 8th in case I remember something wrong.