Trophy thoughts / regions?

17 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If the PS3 lists are anything to go by, then one list will be a German version, while the other will be for the rest of the world.

that’s what I’m hoping for, as soon as it’s confirmed I’m ordering my German copy 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If the PS3 lists are anything to go by, then one list will be a German version, while the other will be for the rest of the world.

So what exactly needs to be censored for a German audience, since apparently they changed the laws regarding the portrayal of Nazism in games back in 2018 https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45142651?

1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Thank goodness the Jumped In trophy is removed. Sperasoft should of done the remakes of Saints Row 1 and 2, would of been nice if that ever happen.

Well, for one this is a remaster not a remake and for another, they really don’t need to remake the less popular first 2 games of the series. Who knows though, may happen eventually.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

9 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

So what exactly needs to be censored for a German audience, since apparently they changed the laws regarding the portrayal of Nazism in games back in 2018 https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45142651?

I have no idea. As i said:

52 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If the PS3 lists are anything to go by

which is what I'm going by. Time will tell if this is the case or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaina-Emily said:

So It's probably safe to say it's the German version

Nope it is not safe to say, because in 2018 the uncut game was deleted from the index in Germany. It is possible, but I don't think it is safe to say.

Edited by Mossekk

49 minutes ago, Mossekk said:

Nope it is not safe to say, because in 2018 the uncut game was deleted from the index in Germany. It is possible, but I don't think it is safe to say.

I don’t care, I just want to find out, so I can hit place order on amazon.de.  

in fact I’m getting two, flipping one will pay for most of my copy 

No idea why people are coming up with silly conclusions. This lists leaderboard is all American account holders, the other one is populated with EU players... it’s a NA/EU split. Digital and physical don’t have different lists unless it’s by a different publisher or includes exclusive content. 

12 hours ago, turniplord said:

No idea why people are coming up with silly conclusions. This lists leaderboard is all American account holders, the other one is populated with EU players... it’s a NA/EU split. Digital and physical don’t have different lists unless it’s by a different publisher or includes exclusive content. 

Yeah it's shocking how no one is using any common sense in this thread. Specially the post about a possible German stack.... The European version has German players on the leaderboard so there isn't gonna be a German stack... A Japanese/Asia release later down the line might have a stack due to a different publisher.

6 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Yeah it's shocking how no one is using any common sense in this thread. Specially the post about a possible German stack.... The European version has German players on the leaderboard so there isn't gonna be a German stack... A Japanese/Asia release later down the line might have a stack due to a different publisher.

At the time those posts were made there wasn't anyone in the leaderboard for what we've now discovered is the European stack. Now that there is, it's a lot easier to determine what the stacks are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marieandersson3 said:

Sorry for a dumb question, I have never done a stack before, I have the EU version of this game, so can I buy it on my us account and plat it twice? I love this game and would love to do it twice but I dont really know how stacks work ^^

Yes, just buy on American account and beat second time