Trophy thoughts / regions?

5 minutes ago, Marieandersson3 said:

Thank you for answering, can I buy it even tho I have the EU version installed (disc version) or should I wait until that is done? :)

You can install both versions at the same time. However, there will be no indication of the version, so better play NA version after complete EU for not to be messed

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, DarkHpokinsn said:

Well, for one this is a remaster not a remake and for another, they really don’t need to remake the less popular first 2 games of the series. Who knows though, may happen eventually.

I actually liked the first two a lot more than the third one. I think the second one was my favorite. I feel like the third one is where they started going down hill. That's about the time that the wheels started to fall off. But, that's just how I felt. Some people really liked the direction that it went. My friend loved the whole superpowers. 

The trophies are pretty straight forward. They kept the grind ones where you need to do all the challenges, assassination missions, and the vehicle thefts. Side note: The vehicle theft trophy IS missable if you wait and try to do it at the end of the game. You wont be able to get the STAG vehicle needed on the list. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StressEater said:

I actually liked the first two a lot more than the third one. I think the second one was my favorite. I feel like the third one is where they started going down hill. That's about the time that the wheels started to fall off. But, that's just how I felt. Some people really liked the direction that it went. My friend loved the whole superpowers. 

The trophies are pretty straight forward. They kept the grind ones where you need to do all the challenges, assassination missions, and the vehicle thefts. Side note: The vehicle theft trophy IS missable if you wait and try to do it at the end of the game. You wont be able to get the STAG vehicle needed on the list. Just a heads up.

Huh weirdly I was able to complete the vehicle theft missions in the post game. There was an issue getting that STAG vehicle to spawn but there is a solution. I do like the direction the series took with 3 and 4. I can’t wait to se what they do with the new one, SR5 or whatever they end up calling it. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

3 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Huh weirdly I was able to complete the vehicle theft missions in the post game. There was an issue getting that STAG vehicle to spawn but there is a solution. I do like the direction the series took with 3 and 4. I can’t wait to se what they do with the new one, SR5 or whatever they end up calling it. 

I would love to know how you finished the vehicle thefts at the end of the game. I cant seem to get the STAG vehicle. I am trying to finish all the DLC and then I was planning to reload a previous save and just to the vehicle thefts. But if you know a work around, that would be great.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StressEater said:

I would love to know how you finished the vehicle thefts at the end of the game. I cant seem to get the STAG vehicle. I am trying to finish all the DLC and then I was planning to reload a previous save and just to the vehicle thefts. But if you know a work around, that would be great.

If I remember right, you can get the Saints N-Forcer from the garage and use it for vehicle theft mission. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

14 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

If I remember right, you can get the Saints N-Forcer from the garage and use it for vehicle theft mission. 

I tried that but it would not work for me. There is no "Target" area, the whole city is considered to be the target area. I took the Siant's N-Forcer out of my garage but it wont prompt me to deliver it to the BJ Barnes location. I tried exiting the vehicle and deactivating and reactivating the mission but still nothing. 

• Like 1

I did find a way to work around this issue. If you replay the very final mission. You can go to the area you need to clear. Just jump into a STAG E-Forcer and then quit the mission. Now just ride the enforcer over to the auto theft place by the airport and you are all set. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StressEater said:

I did find a way to work around this issue. If you replay the very final mission. You can go to the area you need to clear. Just jump into a STAG E-Forcer and then quit the mission. Now just ride the enforcer over to the auto theft place by the airport and you are all set. 

Lol there you go, that’ll work too.

• 5 months later...

Since that version supports Korean and English, it will be either the EU or NA lists because both of them support those languages but NA is the most likely. EDIT: I got that one badly wrong, it turns out it's the EU list the Hong Kong Version goes with.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JonHills345 said:

I wanna buy this on sale at the Hong Kong store.

Does anybody know which trophy list, i will get with the Hong Kong version of the game?

Is it just the NA version, since english language is supported? Thanks in advance.

Based off the player base, I'm pretty sure it's NA, but don't hold me to it.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2021 at 1:02 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Unfortunately, no. Not unless we have a HK player on the forums who can confirm, but that will be difficult to find.

It turns out it's the EU list the HK version uses but I would have bet good money on it being the NA version, since that's the list most Asian games tend to use when there's only 2 stacks.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It turns out it's EU list the HK version uses but I would have bet good money on it being the NA version, since that's the list most Asian games tend to use when there's only 2 stacks.

Interesting, I tend to default to NA regardless with questions like these too, but I saw a few HK players with the NA stack which was why I was a little more confident in this case (enough to respond to him).

Oh well, live and learn. Hopefully, this was helpful to @JonHills345

53 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Interesting, I tend to default to NA regardless with questions like these too, but I saw a few HK players with the NA stack which was why I was a little more confident in this case (enough to respond to him).

Oh well, live and learn. Hopefully, this was helpful to @JonHills345

It was helpful, thank you both.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It turns out it's EU list the HK version uses but I would have bet good money on it being the NA version, since that's the list most Asian games tend to use when there's only 2 stacks.

Thanks for the update, atleast now i know.