Road to Platinum

GAME VERSION: 1.02

Hello everyone, I am going to make a mini guide to get platinum. Sorry, my English is bad, so you can see a Spanish version and an English one translated with Google. If someone wants to improve the translation, feel free, regards.

THE MAIN THING IS THAT I KNOW THAT THE TROPHIES HAVE FAULTS BUT THEY CAN BE TAKEN OUT EVERYWHERE IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN THE FAULTS OCCUR.

The first failure occurs when the in-game mile counter reaches or near 1000 miles. This bug causes trophies to start coming out late and other trophies to become unreachable from this point on.

The second failure also happens after 1000 miles and if they have a game session open for more than 1 hour or 2 hours, causing your profile to be synchronized with the trophies, this can cause a general error in the console when trying to synchronize the trophies and stop trophies coming out in this session. This can be solved by turning off the console for a while and when the trophies are synchronized again. * *

Once the failure is obtained, there are trophies that will be released and others that will come out very late, always during a race.

Knowing the glitches, you can get platinum normally, as all but 3 trophies can be won before 1000 miles.

The trophies that cause you the most trouble are:

Full Race !: 100% of the race completed!

Mille Bournes - drove 1,000 miles on all vehicles combined.

Deux Mille Bournes - Drive 2000 miles on all vehicles combined.

The other trophies can be earned by deleting the game save that will eliminate the bugs and you can usually get trophies until you reach 1000 miles again. I would recommend taking out some trophies and re-deleting the saved one.

Tip for career mode: do not update the cars The AI adjusts to your update level, while the improvements have the vehicles and much faster and are controlled much worse, that's why it is always better to play with the base car, all races can be won as well.

The only races where they have problems to win in the high categories are Hill Climb Race, the car will suffer a lot of damage before finishing and they will not be able to win, I recommend leaving these races for the end and now if you improve the car in all the components that give Durability Components that do not have durability do not improve,

Important note: when you take out the trophies Full race! do not use the "showtime" code that unlocks all vehicles and tracks. I recommend that you do not use it as I do not know if it blocks the trophies.

While playing career mode it is important to earn the following trophies before reaching 1000 miles:

Won 5 races per invitation

Own 15 vehicles

It has 25 vehicles: buy vehicles of the low bug category and you can buy 25 of the same car does not affect the trophies, I recommend buying as soon as possible since once you reach 1000 miles it becomes impossible to take out and you will have to play again for this trophy. * *

When career mode ends you will have accumulated 1500 miles or so, here comes another problem of the game, the trophies are poorly explained.

For the Complete Career trophy! : in addition to completing 100% of the race you must get 20% gold in the Invitational.

To play Invitational you must play a race in career mode no matter winning or losing after the race invitational will come to you sometimes you will have to play 2 races.

Once you meet the trophy requirements in your next career in Career mode, you have to jump, if it does not jump it is because you have been playing the game for more than an hour, you must turn off the console and when the clothes will synchronize the trophies, then you enter the game and go running in Career mode and they look for you to jump during the race. * *

The 1000 and 2000 mile trophies are also poorly explained. The game has 2 mile counters, a general one that is seen in options and another exclusive to the Career mode that you see in the mode summary. The miles that matter are the overall mode races with no trouble to the trophy, so chances are the 1000-mile will come out while you play that mode, and you're going to have to repeat races to collect the 2000 miles. The trophies will come out in the next race after they accumulated the miles, also take into account the second error if you spent a long time with an open session the trophies will not come out until you turn off the machine and you can re-synchronize the trophies with your profile. In the new session you are going to run a race in Career mode and you will skip the trophy.

During career mode you open played and won all wins all Hill Climb races this trophy will skip ahead while you search 2000 miles.

Once career mode is over you just need to run and win Mogollon Falls Challenge for the trophy Won all open class races, for this race in a race> Open Class> Mogollon Falls Challenge and win the race. the trophy will jump later when you are running look for the 2000 mile trophy.

If you reached 2000 miles and pulled out these 3 tricky trophies, the only thing left to do is erase the game and look for the trophies you are missing at this point the trophies will normally go out until you reach 1000 miles I recommend you take out a few trophies and go deleting the save.

In this part if you can use the code "showtime" in options to unlock the tracks.

In the trophies we win ALL the podes we use the Lonsta DaMonsta guide in xboxarchiements where we explain which rally circuits are associated with the trophies. The only difference is that the races only need to be won with 2 laps instead of the 5 that Xbox requires.

I hope the guide is understood and any questions or doubts let me know.

Hola a todos voy a hacer una mini guía para sacar el platino perdón mi inglés es malo así que puedes ver una versión en español y otra en inglés traducida con Google, si alguien quiere mejorar la traducción siéntase libre, saludos.

LO PRINCIPAL ES SABER QUE LOS TROFEOS TIENEN FALLOS PERO SE PUEDEN SACAR DE TODAS FORMAS SI ENTIENDE CUANDO SE PRODUCE LOS FALLOS.

El primer fallo se produce cuando el contador de millas del juego llega a las 1000 millas o cerca. Este fallo produce que trofeos comiencen a salir de forma tardía y otros trofeos se vuelvan inalcanzables a partir de este punto.

El segundo fallo sucede también a partir de las 1000 millas y si tienen abierta una sesión de juego por más de 1 hora o 2 horas produciendo que tu perfil se deje sincronizar con los trofeos esto puede producir un error general en la consola al intentar sincronizar los trofeos y que dejen de salir los trofeos en esta sesión. esto tiene solución apagando un rato la consola y cuando la vuelva a encender vas a sincronizar los trofeos. * *

Una vez obtenido el fallo hay trofeos que dejaran salir y otros que saldrán de forma muy tardía siempre durante una carrera.

Ya conociendo los fallos se puede sacar el platino normalmente, ya que todos los trofeos excepto 3 se pueden ganar antes de las 1000 millas. 

Los trofeos que mas problema te causaran son:

Carrera completa! : ¡  Completado el 100% de la carrera!

Mille Bournescondujo 1000 millas en todos los vehículos combinados.

Deux Mille Bournescondujo 2000 millas en todos los vehículos combinados.

Los demás trofeos se pueden ganar borrando el save del juego los que eliminan los errores y pueden sacar trofeos normalmente hasta llegar a las 1000 millas de nuevo. Yo recomendaría sacar unos cuantos trofeos y volver a borrar el save. * *

En la primera pasada nos vamos a enfocar en estos 3 trofeos.

Vamos a jugar el modo carrera solo así no ganas millas jugando en otros modos.

Consejo para el modo carrera: no actualizar los autos La IA se ajusta a tu nivel de actualización, mientras que las mejoras tienen los vehículos y mucho más rápido y se controlan mucho peor, por eso es mejor jugar siempre con el auto base, todas las carreras se pueden ganar así.

Las carreras únicas en donde tienen problemas para ganar en las categorías altas son  Hill Climb Race, el auto sufrirá mucho daño antes de terminar y no podrá ganar, recomiendo dejar estas carreras para el final y ahora si mejorar el auto en todos los componentes que den durabilidad Los componentes que no tienen durabilidad no sirven para mejorar,

Nota importante: cuando saque los trofeos ¡   Carrera completa!  no usar el código "showtime" que desbloquea todos los vehículos y pistas. Les recomiendo que no lo usen ya que no se si bloquea los trofeos.

Mientras juegas al modo carrera es importante sacar antes de llegar a las 1000 millas los siguientes trofeos:

Ganó 5 carreras por invitación

Posee 15 vehículos

Posee 25 vehículos : compra vehículos de la categoría baja bug y podes comprar 25 del mismo auto no afecta a los trofeos, recomiendo comprar lo antes posible ya que una vez que llegues a las 1000 millas se vuelve imposible de sacar y vas a tener que jugar de nuevo por este trofeo. * *

Cuando termina el modo carrera habrás acumulado 1500 millas más o menos, aquí viene otro problema del juego, los trofeos están mal explicados.

Para el trofeo  Carrera completa! : ademas de completar el 100% de la carrera debes obtener un 20% de oro en las Invitational

Para jugar Invitational debes jugar una carrera en el modo carrera no importa ganar o perder luego de la carrera te llegara la invitational a veces deberás jugar 2 carreras.

Una vez que reúnas los requisitos del trofeo en tu próxima carrera en modo Carrera tener que saltar, si no te salta es porque estuviste jugando más de una hora al juego, deberás apagar la consola y cuando las prendas sincronizarán los trofeos, luego entras al juego y anda a correr en modo Carrera y te buscan que saltar durante la carrera. * *

Los trofeos de 1000 y 2000 millas también están mal explicador el juego tiene 2 contadores de millas uno general que se ve en opciones y otro exclusivo del modo Carrera que lo ves en el resumen del modo. Las millas que importan son las carreras del modo las generales sin problemas al trofeo, así que lo más probable es que el de 1000 millas te salga mientras juegas a ese modo, y vas a tener que repetir carreras para acumular las 2000 millas. Los trofeos te saldrán en la próxima carrera luego que acumularon las millas, también tener en cuenta el segundo error si estuviste mucho tiempo con una sesión abierta los trofeos no te saldrán hasta que apagues la máquina y puedas volver a sincronizar los trofeos con tu perfil.En la nueva sesión vas a correr una carrera en el modo Carrera y te saltara el trofeo.

Durante el modo carrera abras jugado y ganado en todos los  ganados todas las carreras de Hill Climb  lo que este trofeo te saltara mas adelante mientras buscas las 2000 millas.

Una vez terminado el modo carrera solo te faltara correr y ganar  Mogollon Falls Challenge para el trofeo  Ganó todas las carreras de clase abierta , para esta carrera en una  carrera> Clase abierta> Mogollon Falls Challenge y gane la carrera. el trofeo saltara mas adelante cuando este corriendo buscan el trofeo de 2000 millas.

Si llegaste a las 2000 millas y sacaste estos 3 trofeos complicados, lo único que queda por hacer es borrar el juego y buscar los trofeos que te faltan en este punto los trofeos saldrán normalmente hasta que alcances las 1000 millas recomiendo sacas unos cuantos trofeos e ir borrando el save.

En esta parte si se podrá usar el código "showtime" en opciones para desbloquear las pistas.

En los trofeos ganamos TODOS los podes usamos la guía de  Lonsta DaMonsta en xboxarchiements donde explicamos qué circuitos de rally están asociados a los trofeos. la única  diferencia es que las carreras solo hace falta ganarlas con 2 vueltas en vez de las 5 que pide Xbox.

Espero que se entienda la guía y cualquier consulta o duda me avisan.

Edited by Maxxcolo
  • Like 3

So, do you mean that every trophy can be done in this last update (1.02), and I don't have to fiddle with lowering the version? I'm wanting to try it again, plenty of useful new infos. (You can answer in Spanish if you like, I can read it, but can't write)

On 22/5/2020 at 7:39 PM, ElBolovo said:

So, do you mean that every trophy can be done in this last update (1.02), and I don't have to fiddle with lowering the version? I'm wanting to try it again, plenty of useful new infos. (You can answer in Spanish if you like, I can read it, but can't write)

si jugué la versión 1.02 Digital 

So, I got 100% in the Career mode (with 62% of the invitationals with gold), but the trophy didn't unlock. I have about 1300 miles in the Career alone. I do believe I had some sessions with more than 1 hour playing (I did one championship at the time, and some took a little more than a hour), but nothing much longer than this.

Do you believe this one will unlock while I grind the 2000 miles you I'm screwed and I should try again?

6 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

So, I got 100% in the Career mode (with 62% of the invitationals with gold), but the trophy didn't unlock. I have about 1300 miles in the Career alone. I do believe I had some sessions with more than 1 hour playing (I did one championship at the time, and some took a little more than a hour), but nothing much longer than this.

Do you believe this one will unlock while I grind the 2000 miles you I'm screwed and I should try again?

if you turn off the console and after a few hours when the clothes go to the trophies of the profile and let it synchronize with the playstation network. Then enter the game and play in career mode the trophies should come out while running

Make sure that the trophies of this game are synchronized well, it happened to me a couple of times that the 
trophies of all the games were synchronized except this one.

si apaga la consola y luego de unas horas cuando la prendas anda a los trofeos del perfil y deja que sincronice con playstation network.

Luego entra en el juego y juga en el modo carrera los trofeos deben salir mientras corres

asegúrate que se sincronicen los trofeos bien de este juego, a mi me paso un par de veces que se sincronizaban los

trofeos de todos los juegos menos este.

Edited by Maxxcolo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, meinshrimpf said:

How come you wrote the title in English and the article in Spanish lmao

Like they said at the start of their topic. Forgive them, their English is bad so they will write it in Spanish as that's their native language.

We've had Spanish Guides on here before.

6 hours ago, meinshrimpf said:

How come you wrote the title in English and the article in Spanish lmao

Hello, I had put an English version translated by Google, but since I have the translator incorporated, you can see that it was translated back into Spanish. Now I did it from another pc

On 7/11/2020 at 2:41 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Like they said at the start of their topic. Forgive them, their English is bad so they will write it in Spanish as that's their native language.

We've had Spanish Guides on here before.

It's not a big deal, but the title was in english making it kinda misleading. He fixed it no biggie 

I got screwed again, I have 100% of the career done, 90% of the invitationals, but my 100% career trophy didn't pop again. I even took a break of more than a week with several trophy synchs in between and it still didn't unlock :(

On 21/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, ElBolovo said:

I got screwed again, I have 100% of the career done, 90% of the invitationals, but my 100% career trophy didn't pop again. I even took a break of more than a week with several trophy synchs in between and it still didn't unlock :(

I ran away again in career mode once I had completed the invitations. Or

Make a backup copy and try the code "showtime" to make the invitations you are missing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/07/2020 at 6:32 PM, Maxxcolo said:

I ran away again in career mode once I had completed the invitations. Or

Make a backup copy and try the code "showtime" to make the invitations you are missing.

I got shafted hard again, first I completed all the invitations, and nothing popped. I deleted my save data, I put a timer of 50 minutes every time I started the game, and stopped playing for the day after I finished the race I was currently on and still nothing. Pissed out of my mind, I used the method of downloading the 1.00 version from this topic, and finally this MOFO popped for me. 

If I was starting the game today, I would recommend your method, but if you already started it like I did, I recommend doing everything else you can using your method and mopping it up downloading the 1.00 version.