Experiences platinum Wolfenstein 2 and 100%

• 4 months later...
On 29/8/2020 at 10:53, KristophDJHero said:

Acabo de tropezar con este hilo y he estado reflexionando sobre mi tiempo probando Mein Leben, probablemente el trofeo más difícil que he intentado honestamente. Me tomó entre 2 y 3 semanas y alrededor de 50 intentos en total. Verdaderamente una experiencia estresante (murió dos veces en el jefe final).

Curiosamente, la carrera en la que logré completar el juego fue la misma carrera en la que perdí mi Panzerhund. Fue volado por enemigos y me tomó 30-40 minutos adicionales para avanzar lentamente a través de toda esa sección porque no tenía práctica sin él y estaba enormemente estresado. Terminé corriendo hacia el final que valió la pena.

La totalidad de Venus es uno de los niveles más ansiosos del juego cuando estás tan adentro. LAS MALDITAS CINTAS TRANSPORTADORAS TAMBIÉN ESTÁN CERCA DEL FINAL.

Those tapes are a headache. a lot of fear in that section.

I don’t have the platinum, but I’d advise checking out the Mein Leben journey/failed run thread in this forum. I’ve been regularly reading it since before I joined PSNP, and I’ve really enjoyed lurking in there and following people’s journey to obtain this platinum. It’s really cool reading through the experiences, especially when they successfully complete it!

• Like 3

The worst part about going for this is dying in the fucking wheelchair. Lasting a whole 2-3 minutes after the 8ish minutes unskippable cutscene. The main problem I faced was time ie work and family life. Its doable but requires a lot of dedication.

Did I mention hatchets totally disregarding space and time after you've thrown them, then finding them rattling around on the floor in a completely different section?

Actually did anyone else notice this?

Edited by IronEden-13
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, IronEden-13 said:

The worst part about going for this is dying in the fucking wheelchair. Lasting a whole 2-3 minutes after the 8ish minutes unskippable cutscene. The main problem I faced was time ie work and family life. Its doable but requires a lot of dedication.

Did I mention hatchets totally disregarding space and time after you've thrown them, then finding them rattling around on the floor in a completely different section?

Actually did anyone else notice this?

My hatchets always disappeared in the first section F encounter and on Venus, find them rattling around out of the map most of the time.

I have beaten Mein Leben 6 times for myself and other people and say that Venus and Roswell are the most difficult. Sneaking through the train on Roswell and making it up to the reactor where quite tough even replaying it and Venus... well when those Robo Dogs start showing up it’s just annoying as they are completely random with their behaviour.

Don’t get me started on Gunslinger Joe Ep 3...

2 hours ago, Spide29 said:

Hi everyone,
I only miss (so to speak) the mein leben trophy for 100%. What videos do you recommend? Thanks

PS5trophies does an okay job at beating this one but you can skip a lot of the hard bits with some glitches if that’s your thing. There is a hiding spot in the courthouse which has led me to never die in any of my runs there. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

My hatchets always disappeared in the first section F encounter and on Venus, find them rattling around out of the map most of the time.

I have beaten Mein Leben 6 times for myself and other people and say that Venus and Roswell are the most difficult. Sneaking through the train on Roswell and making it up to the reactor where quite tough even replaying it and Venus... well when those Robo Dogs start showing up it’s just annoying as they are completely random with their behaviour.

Don’t get me started on Gunslinger Joe Ep 3...

You actually thought Gunslinger Joe Episode 3 was challenging? I was kind of worried about it going in but I managed to clear it on my first run with minimal practice. None of the dlc even comes close to the difficulty of the main game in my opinion.

Edited by ZJW44
  • Like 1

On 11/01/2021 at 7:06 AM, ZJW44 said:

You actually thought Gunslinger Joe Episode 3 was challenging? I was kind of worried about it going in but I managed to clear it on my first run with minimal practice. None of the dlc even comes close to the difficulty of the main game in my opinion.

Main game was predictable, the AI would do predictable things and I would count how many enemies were in each area and had the music cues to know when it was safe to proceed. There was maybe 2-3 times on my runs that I felt uneasy or had to improvise.

DLC 1 however, I had issues with the final battle in where some guides would say hide under the stairs, yet I would get killed instantly by the robot hiding under there. I just found it easier to run around behind cover and deal with the smaller fodder before fighting the robot.