Besides including the DLC with the base game, is anything actually different with this "Definitive Edition"?

Dry_Plumbus

I tried to get into this game a few months ago even tho people warned me the game was meh.

But if there are any improvements to the core game it may be worth revisiting?

I just remember everything feeling blah, boring and bland, and the gameplay was especially tedious.

I just really like the time period and wanted to love this game, looking for an excuse to give it another chance. Free DLC missions alone doesn't really do that for me.

Edited by Jables_The_Hutt

12 minutes ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

I tried to get into this game a few months ago even tho people warned me the game was meh.

But if there are any improvements to the core game it may be worth revisiting?

I just remember everything feeling blah, boring and bland, and the gameplay was especially tedious.

I just really like the time period and wanted to love this game, looking for an excuse to give it another chance. Free DLC missions alone doesn't really do that for me.

As far as I know, there has been 0 changes. They didn't even bother fixing some of the glitches. Pretty much had the same feeling about the game as you. Forced myself to finish it only because I had paid for it. Thankfully it was a black friday sale but was thinking of going back now to try and plat it but I don't think I can bring myself to do it either

I just 100% mafia 3,I would say story and graphics are great but due to repetitive missions(except district boss missions) and technical bugs/glitches made the game boring and frustrating..and thumbs up to the creative idea of underboss's associate...

and bugged trophies still exist,mine is "new boss" trophy,flipped all racket bosses and even journal-in-game mentioned all lived , but trophy no pops
Edited by zero3extreme