Necroadr

5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

195 posts in this topic

Good news.

I havent played a single minute of this game lol 

Time to save lots of wasted time.

Damn, that cuts roughly 15-20 hours worth of grinding! It doesn't really bother me personally since it's been a while since I platted this game, but for those who have just finished grinding 20 million zeni recently, it'll be a pretty big oof for them 😅

Lol I just entered the game to try UI Goku, and I got the reward and the platinum, I was really lucky because I never really grinded the game, I only grinded around 4M ZENI, I just enjoyed playing it a lot and I will continue to play it for a long time!!

31 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

@Deluziion90 don’t scream 1f602.png

FUCKKK THISSSSSSSS :facepalm:

Ohhh I am soooo getting this free cash xD

Never played the game either, glad I installed it! That was some ultra instinct move allright. 

29 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Good news.

I havent played a single minute of this game lol 

Time to save lots of wasted time.

9 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Ohhh I am soooo getting this free cash xD

Never played the game either, glad I installed it! That was some ultra instinct move allright. 

lmao, bingo.

Game's sitting in my backlog, might fire it up just to save some grinding later on. 😅

58 minutes ago, Necroadr said:

Hey guys, here's some big news! DBFZ has sold 5 million copies, and as a thank you every player who plays from today May 20th to the 28th will get 5 MILLION ZENI!!!

Go claim yours by loggin into the game and hopefully this will grant that 20M zeni trophy for some of you. :D

You are a fucking hero

Posted (edited)

Thank you for sharing! Hopefully I can get 10 more millions during their 10-million-copies-sold event and then be done with the grind :D

Edited by Sisik2205

#screams yesssssssssssssss! Should do this more!

31 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

lmao, bingo.

Game's sitting in my backlog, might fire it up just to save some grinding later on. 1f605.png

I deserve to have a break I did do Orcs Must Die after all. Only 15 million left to go

1 hour ago, Necroadr said:

Hey guys, here's some big news! DBFZ has sold 5 million copies, and as a thank you every player who plays from today May 20th to the 28th will get 5 MILLION ZENI!!!

Go claim yours by loggin into the game and hopefully this will grant that 20M zeni trophy for some of you. :D

Thanks for that! Very cash money of you.

wow, great news for the ones still farming for it =)

2 minutes ago, Sisik2205 said:

Thank you for sharing! Hopefully I can get 10 more millions on their 10th anniversary and then be done with the grind :D

loool

56 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

FUCKKK THISSSSSSSS :facepalm:

Man chill out you busta.

good post, but not worth renting the game over (I don't even like fighting games). I'll wait til they sell 20mil copies

36 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man chill out you busta.

Not a month ago I played 15 hours each day a week long and grinded all the way from 1 to 20mil. This feels horrible rofl.

Good for other people though not meaning it in a bad way just feel really fucked over by this. If only I knew :P

2 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Not a month ago I played 15 hours each day a week long and grinded all the way from 1 to 20mil. This feels horrible rofl.

Good for other people though not meaning it in a bad way just feel really fucked over by this. If only I knew :P

I feel bad that you did it legit and I popped 1 and 5 in 2 seconds 😅

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Its okay that game called dont even think you used to struggle to launch signal flares get 3 Intel packages and make sure nobody on the enemy team launched the signal flare until you did (or your teammates)

If you fuck up welp another half hour to play an entire match to try again.

Now they patched it out so all you have to do is look at the text that says signal flare launched :/

Edited by NekoRave

Really? I just got the 20M tonight 🤯😂

Thanks a lot man! This game is in my backlog but because of the grind I was looking forward to start. Will do this evening!

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Damn, would've been nice if those sales were in January, lol. I will say that the grind didn't bother me much as I was binge watching on Netflix.

Edited by Ghost
typo

16.618.000 with this! 20 mil here i come!!!