5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

Lol I just entered the game to try UI Goku, and I got the reward and the platinum, I was really lucky because I never really grinded the game, I only grinded around 4M ZENI, I just enjoyed playing it a lot and I will continue to play it for a long time!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Good news.

I havent played a single minute of this game lol 

Time to save lots of wasted time.

9 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Ohhh I am soooo getting this free cash xD

Never played the game either, glad I installed it! That was some ultra instinct move allright. 

lmao, bingo.

Game's sitting in my backlog, might fire it up just to save some grinding later on. ?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Necroadr said:

Hey guys, here's some big news! DBFZ has sold 5 million copies, and as a thank you every player who plays from today May 20th to the 28th will get 5 MILLION ZENI!!!

Go claim yours by loggin into the game and hopefully this will grant that 20M zeni trophy for some of you. :D

You are a fucking hero

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Necroadr said:

Hey guys, here's some big news! DBFZ has sold 5 million copies, and as a thank you every player who plays from today May 20th to the 28th will get 5 MILLION ZENI!!!

Go claim yours by loggin into the game and hopefully this will grant that 20M zeni trophy for some of you. :D

Thanks for that! Very cash money of you.

36 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man chill out you busta.

Not a month ago I played 15 hours each day a week long and grinded all the way from 1 to 20mil. This feels horrible rofl.

Good for other people though not meaning it in a bad way just feel really fucked over by this. If only I knew :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Not a month ago I played 15 hours each day a week long and grinded all the way from 1 to 20mil. This feels horrible rofl.

Good for other people though not meaning it in a bad way just feel really fucked over by this. If only I knew :P

I feel bad that you did it legit and I popped 1 and 5 in 2 seconds ?

giphy.gif

Damn, would've been nice if those sales were in January, lol. I will say that the grind didn't bother me much as I was binge watching on Netflix.

Edited by Ghost
typo