Necroadr

5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

185 posts in this topic

I went from 14.8 million to 19.9, two rounds in the dojo tournament and I got my plat today 😁 

Decided to launch the game just to grab the 5 mil and then delete the trophy list so i could continue my cleanup but i auto-popped 2 trophies lol

@MMDE Expect some flags coming your way

This is amazing. This is literally a quarter of the total amount required, cutting down multi-hours. 

This might motivate me to finish off the $20,000,000 trophy I need for the platinum. I'm literally at $15,000,000+. Looks like I'll actually get the platinum this year rather than like 2023 or something.

19 hours ago, Atoya said:

Lol I just entered the game to try UI Goku, and I got the reward and the platinum, I was really lucky because I never really grinded the game, I only grinded around 4M ZENI, I just enjoyed playing it a lot and I will continue to play it for a long time!!

This means you played immensely then if you never grinded. What's your total playtime? 

I grinded about $5,000,000-8,000,000 overall then quit indefinitely, hoping the zeni bonuses over the years would do the rest of the work for me. I always knew its an impractical strategy. After all, I purchased this game day one and have logged in for most if not all bonuses and was not even at $11,000,000 . . . until this unprecedented zeni giveaway.

Edited by EcoShifter

Thanks for the mention

Just reached 15 million using the AFK turbo grind method.

This free 5 million just sealed the deal. Finally have the platinum now!

Well...I am 5 mil zeni richer now xD And I haven't even played the game properly.

Oh well, another fighting game to my list!

Do you need psplus? I logged online yesterday (no psplus) and only got 100,000 zenis

Edit: no ok, the event  started later than when I was online, I also got another 100,000 zeni, I don't even know why I got those today and yesterday, but please keep it up, I'm now at 12 mil. soon, very soon...

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Downloading again, thanks for the heads up. 

Last time I redownloaded my Bardock Team had won something and they gave me like 2kk zenni

Just about to come on and post this lol. Well I already have the Plat but this is also great cause the just added a Special Store to the Shop area and you can buy pretty cool things from it like BGMs and Lvl 100 Story mode characters which can help you destroy story mode.

Definitely logging in to get the trophy, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they continue to do this for future milestones, so I don't even have to bother grinding for zeni.

I should buy a cheap copy of this just to login in and get the money lol 

Ever since Season 3 started, the payouts have been significantly better than they've always been. I had this game since launch, and last january, I popped the 5 million zeni trophy. Yesterday, I was at 12.8 million, because the rewards are just so much better and the daily challenges can pay you big time if you get lucky (Summon Shenron can be worth 250k for instance). Right now they're also doing a "Log in every day for 100k" thing and you can get up to 1 mil with that, so in about a week's time, I'll have close to 19 mil and I'll just grind that last mil. I am very glad not to have wasted hours and hours and hours in that story mode and just enjoyed the game playing ranked matches and the like.

3 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

This is amazing. This is literally a quarter of the total amount required, cutting down multi-hours. For a lot of certain people, they're actually going to get a bit more for their longer inactivity. 

This might motivate me to finish off the $20,000,000 trophy I need for the platinum. I'm literally at $150,000,000+. Looks like I'll actually get the platinum this year rather than like 2025 or something.

This means you played immensely then if you never grinded. What's your total playtime? 

I grinded about $5,000,000-8,000,000 mil overall then quit indefinitely, hoping the login bonuses over the years would do the rest of the work for me. I always knew its an impractical strategy. After all, I purchased this game day one and have logged in for most if not all bonuses and was not even at $11,000,000 until this unprecedented zeni giveaway.

My play time is almost 300 hours 90% of it is spent in ranked / casual, and then they have the faction points on I try and get as much as I can so there reward becomes higher I think, but if you enjoy the game you won’t feel the grind, I just play everyday and have fun, good luck with your platinum!

4 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Decided to launch the game just to grab the 5 mil and then delete the trophy list so i could continue my cleanup but i auto-popped 2 trophies lol

@MMDE Expect some flags coming your way

Yeah! The Zeni autopop is gonna happen to a lot of people this week. Hopefully this situation will become well known here on psnp, avoiding unnecessary flags. 

Edited by GravityQueeen

1 hour ago, GravityQueeen said:

Yeah! The Zeni autopop is gonna happen to a lot of people this week. Hopefully this situation will become well known here on psnp, avoiding unnecessary flags. 

There was already a dispute 😂

9 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

I grinded about $5,000,000-8,000,000 mil overall then quit indefinitely, hoping the login bonuses over the years would do the rest of the work for me. I always knew its an impractical strategy. After all, I purchased this game day one and have logged in for most if not all bonuses and was not even at $11,000,000 until this unprecedented zeni giveaway.

I play both the Switch and PS4 versions regularly. Since Switch doesn't have trophies I never grinded for zeni in that version, just regular story mode, arcade, practice mode and online stuff. I have played 675 hours and I had 16 million before the 5M reward. PS4 is harder to know since it doesn't have an easy way to know how much you've played (c'mon Sony) but I'd say I have more than 100 hrs with grinding and online play and I have 19 million zeni thanks to the reward.

Omfg I literally JUST finished getting to 20m from afking with my turbo controller for basically the entirety of last month...

WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE COME A WEEK EARLIER OR SOMETHING ADJKGFNSDKJGNDSJK GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This feels like a situation where you buy an item at full cost, only to find out it went on sale for 50% off the following day ;w;

Very good news to anyone who still has to get the trophy though!

Edited by Hentekorino

6 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Ever since Season 3 started, the payouts have been significantly better than they've always been. I had this game since launch, and last january, I popped the 5 million zeni trophy. Yesterday, I was at 12.8 million, because the rewards are just so much better and the daily challenges can pay you big time if you get lucky (Summon Shenron can be worth 250k for instance). Right now they're also doing a "Log in every day for 100k" thing and you can get up to 1 mil with that, so in about a week's time, I'll have close to 19 mil and I'll just grind that last mil. I am very glad not to have wasted hours and hours and hours in that story mode and just enjoyed the game playing ranked matches and the like.

This. Season 3 is way more generous with zeni rewards. The new challenges are mostly things that you do anyway like super dash 5 times or play 3 casual matches; that and the Tournament of Power modes where you can easily grind while doing something else. 

They sometimes do events where you have to play x amount of matches for rewards, but if you do the maximum required amount of matches you also get the rewards from the previous requirements. For instance, play 5 matches gives you 150k, 10 matches 350k and 20 matches 500k, at the end you would get a million total.

26 minutes ago, Necroadr said:

I play both the Switch and PS4 versions regularly. Since Switch doesn't have trophies I never grinded for zeni in that version, just regular story mode, arcade, practice mode and online stuff. I have played 675 hours and I had 16 million before the 5M reward. PS4 is harder to know since it doesn't have an easy way to know how much you've played (c'mon Sony) but I'd say I have more than 100 hrs with grinding and online play and I have 19 million zeni thanks to the reward.

The game has an in-game counter letting one know how much time they've been on the game.

Edited by EcoShifter

27 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

The game has an in-game counter letting one know how much time they've been on the game.

lol that's true. I just checked and I have 163 hours of total play time. Basically less than 200 hours with grinding, more than 600 without.

5 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Also if you use the zeni to buy one of the level 100 characters in the shop you will also autopop both link level trophies. 

I'm very pumped up about this! I'm now just 9 million away! How long would you guys estimate that taking with the current farming methods?

Probably, not going to worry about farming until I get the 530K trophy out of the way, as that nets Zeni and is the only other trophy I need at this point.

What a perfect piece of shit. I logged in for the first time, but I register in a different lobby. Then the 5M reward popped, I wanted to change my lobby and I couldn't. I deleted my save date (thinking that my Zillions were saved Online like any other online game) and it was gone, now I cant get another reward back -_-

49 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

What a perfect piece of shit. I logged in for the first time, but I register in a different lobby. Then the 5M reward popped, I wanted to change my lobby and I couldn't. I deleted my save date (thinking that my Zillions were saved Online like any other online game) and it was gone, now I cant get another reward back -_-

My god, I'm not gonna lie, if that happened to me, I would rage quit the hell out of this shitty game, in fact, my save in Injustice 1 got deleted when I was around level 85 and I never got back.

Just burn away this game my man, some trophies aren't worth your health.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

14 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

My god, I'm not gonna lie, if that happened to me, I would rage quit the hell out of this shitty game, in fact, my save in Injustice 1 got deleted when I was around level 85 and I never got back.

Just burn away this game my man, some trophies aren't worth your health.

Man, no fighting game is compared to Injustice. Level 85?! I'm level 60 and the grind never ends :o I'm sure I could get 25M zillions faster then level 100 in Injustice.