5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

And I was wondering why the Rarity was dropping(or rising) so quickly?! Back then it was like 0.75%, now it just keeps getting more common by the time.

Kinda sucks for people who spent 60 hours to earn "Set for Life" trophy, it is among my worst memories as a "trophy-hunter" but back then it felt slightly rewarding because of its Rarity. On the other hand, it's a great help for people who haven't earned it yet. Hope we don't see any mindless trophies like this one.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnCouscous said:

Did you that everyday we have a 100.000 zenis bonus too?

Its the 5th message on the board notification as you enter the lobby. I didnt noticed it either but i checked it today since it was the 4th day in a row i was getting 100.000 and didnt know why. In total this will net 1mil zeni for anyone that got it from the start and take it to the end ( May 30th )

4 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

There might be an exploit to get to 20 million, but only if you haven't claimed the 5 million. Too late for me, but hopefully not for you!

https://old.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/gq2ktj/get_20_million_zeni_achievement_easily_in_minutes/

can someone test if this works with the daily rewards as well? The 100k ones should work the same way I guess? I already got mine so I'd need to wait until tomorrow...

EDIT: I just tested on another account and it works flawlessly on ps4, got the 20m trophy in minutes with this method. 

Spoiler: People will get really mad.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LucasDiasC said:

can someone test if this works with the daily rewards as well? The 100k ones should work the same way I guess? I already got mine so I'd need to wait until tomorrow...

EDIT: I just tested on another account and it works flawlessly on ps4, got the 20m trophy in minutes with this method. 

Spoiler: People will get really mad.

You can actually confirm it already. Check your alt account if you got 20M zeni or if you get 20.4m zeni ;) (5M + 100k each time) 

Besides, I don't know if you could get banned from Sony or PSNP for exploiting something like that. 

Edited by TurtlePM

I can confirm the 100k daily bonus works as well. You'll just need to do it 150 times to farm 15 million ? not that long of a process tho, compared to doing it the normal way and totally worth it.

Does anyone know how much time is left for the next daily login reward? I just wish I knew this some hours before I redeemed it.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Can you give a short explanation what you did?

When I choose "Offline Lobby" and disconnect the ethernet while the loading screen is shown, I start with 1.000 Zeni and nothing happens.

This is the first time I am starting this game. Maybe you need to have an account of some sort?

48 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

The linked post doesn't explain it well actually. 

First of all, enter an offline Lobby. Then go back to main menu and try to enter an online one. Select region etc and when the screen goes black with the loading icon on the bottom, it's the time to disconnect your internet. You should pop both trophies as soon as you're disconnected, if you haven't already. You can then check your money in offline mode. Rinse and repeat, stonks.

You need to enter an offline lobby first or else you'll trigger the reward window as soon as you enter the offline lobby, and will prevent it from triggering again in the current day. I did many testings and got this to work consistently with the above instructions. I believe you can farm 15 million in just under 2 hours using the daily bonus, and in 5 minutes with the 5 million one.

I am confused: do I disconnect the internet before or after the trailer is shown?

Somewhere along the way I messed up and got the 5 mil "only" twice. So I have to make the next two days of 100.000 zenis count

Is this list correct?

1. Go to offline lobby with internet connected

2. Go back to main screen

3. Start online lobby with internet connected

4. Wait until you see screen XY [I am still not sure which screen it is, as there are so many. "connecting to server", "blue upload arrow", aso)] -> disconnect internet immediately

5. Back to number 1

4 minutes ago, Dark-System said:

I am confused: do I disconnect the internet before or after the trailer is shown?

Somewhere along the way I messed up and got the 5 mil "only" twice. So I have to make the next two days of 100.000 zenis count

Is this list correct?

1. Go to offline lobby with internet connected

2. Go back to main screen

3. Start online lobby with internet connected

4. Wait until you see screen XY [I am still not sure which screen it is, as there are so many. "connecting to server", "blue upload arrow", aso)] -> disconnect internet immediately

5. Back to number 1

You should disconnect after the various windows with messages like "connecting to X", "downloading content" etc, when there's NOTHING but the loading icon on the bottom right of the screen.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LucasDiasC said:

You should disconnect after the various windows with text on screen like "connecting to X", "downloading content" etc, when there's NOTHING but the loading icon on the bottom right of the screen.

That's the thing: after these screens, there is no loading screen for me, becaus the trailer starts.

After the trailer I am asked which lobby I want to access and after THAT I see a loading screen.

2 minutes ago, Dark-System said:

That's the thing: after these screens, there is no loading screen for me, becaus the trailer starts.

After the trailer I am asked which lobby I want to access and after THAT I see a loading screen.

It's because you just started the game. In this case, you will see that opening trailer every time, but you can skip it after the first one.

You just need to disconnect on the last screen before the lobby finishes loading and you should be good.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

It's because you just started the game. In this case, you will have that trailer playing out before, but you can skip it after the first time.

I was never able to skip it. I watched it numerous times now. ?

So it is correct that you enter the lobby, choose you region and country, wait for the loading screen on the bottom right and diconnect on that screen?

I was never able to skip it. I watched it numerous times now. 1f612.png

So it is correct that you enter the lobby, choose you region and country, wait for the loading screen on the bottom right and diconnect on that screen?

Yep, that's right. 

And its strange you can't skip it, when I tested it on dummy accs I could.

Yep, that's right. 

And its strange you can't skip it, when I tested it on dummy accs I could.

I did enter the lobby informations [Europe and Germany] and disconnected the internet on the loading screen.

Just to confirm: you still get into the lobby, but get kicked out afterwards, right? Because I can see the arena ant these little figures with hats, get 2 messages on the screen and than it's back to the main title with the info "Network connection error. Could not access region information" (sort of).

Sorry for bothering so much, but this is kind of an awesome glitch I don't want to miss.

I did enter the lobby informations [Europe and Germany] and disconnected the internet on the loading screen.

Just to confirm: you still get into the lobby, but get kicked out afterwards, right? Because I can see the arena ant these little figures with hats, get 2 messages on the screen and than it's back to the main title with the info "Network connection error. Could not access region information" (sort of).

Sorry for bothering so much, but this is kind of an awesome glitch I don't want to miss.

You will see the hub for a very brief moment, and then it will show the messages you described and proceed to the main menu. The important thing is it will never trigger the reward popup, thus letting you keep receiving it every time.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

You will see the hub for a very brief moment, and then it will show the messages you described and proceed to the main menu.

Alright then. Thank you for your help.

I'll have to test it tomorrow with the 100.000 zen again and farm until the bitter (but still short) end.

Edited by Dark-System

1 hour ago, LucasDiasC said:

First of all, enter an offline Lobby. Then go back to main menu and try to enter an online one. Select region etc and when the screen goes black with the loading icon on the bottom, it's the time to disconnect your internet. You should pop both trophies as soon as you're disconnected, if you haven't already. You can then check your money in offline mode. Rinse and repeat, stonks.

You need to enter an offline lobby first or else you'll trigger the reward window as soon as you enter the offline lobby, and will prevent it from triggering again in the current day. I did many testings and got this to work consistently with the above instructions. I believe you can farm 15 million in just under 2 hours using the daily bonus, and in 5 minutes with the 5 million one.

AHAHAHA it works, thanks a lot. Haha those who grinded hundreds hours will be in eternal pain. This is one of the best tips I saw on psnprofile.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Thank you for your explanation! Easy to follow and worked like a charm. Managed to pop the 20 million Zeni trophy with this method in less than 5 minutes. That'll cut down the time for obtaining this platinum tremendously. Good stuff. xD

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

So this new exploit of farming 20 million in minutes only works until May 28th?

It can work with any daily money bonus. 5kk is until 28 may and took for me exactly 5 minutes lol. With 150k bonus it can take few hours and so on.

• Like 1