5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

41 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

There are a further 3.5 million coming on the 28th (as part of a Twitter campaign), so I'm going to try to farm these to finally empty out the store. Let me see if I got these straight:

...and every time I do the cycle I should get a further 3.5 million, correct?

I would rather go to offline without connecting the internet. Today I messed it up with that and I ended up ruining the exploit after only 200k.

On the link you posted about a further 3.5m I can’t see anything related to that amount 

1 hour ago, Zenpai said:

There are a further 3.5 million coming on the 28th (as part of a Twitter campaign), so I'm going to try to farm these to finally empty out the store. Let me see if I got these straight:

...and every time I do the cycle I should get a further 3.5 million, correct?

That's great, but why did they wait 2 fucking years for this "interactivity"?  Eh, just checked and I have 120 hours, unfortunately I can't do this connection trick the way my wi-fi is configured, but at least I'll only need 4 millions after this event. Heh, "only".

Edit: my japanese is limited, but it seems to be a re-tweet campaign in order to make their account popular or whatever, come on folks, it's time to chug out your gmail accounts and multiple twitter profiles.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Although the screenshot for it sucks unfortunately, I got the platinum. Not resorting to bugs makes up for that, I suppose. Dragon Ball series completionist title regained! Hopefully no future Dragon Ball game ever has a grind as horrendous as earning $20,000,000, unless the pay output is high.

Edited by EcoShifter

The 3.5 mil reward is now available and the same exploit can be used as well :) Glad I didn't grind this trophy for numerous hours

Just need to boost 350k BP more for my platinum trophy. I never imagined I will be getting this game to 100% since I suck at 2D fighting games.

I had 20 million zeni and logged in after the update the servers, I got 4 more million zeni which makes my total count 24 million zeni, guys try and log in maybe u will get 4 extra million as reward which make the rewards go to 9 million!

Goddammit, I completely missed the Twitter campaign >_<

Stuck at 12 million zenny and not really looking forward to grinding any more.

Edit: Wait, am I misunderstanding?

Can anyone claim this, or do you need to have RT-ed the tweets before the deadline?

Edited by Amazingu

5 minutes ago, Amazingu said:

Goddammit, I completely missed the Twitter campaign >_<

Stuck at 12 million zenny and not really looking forward to grinding any more.

Edit: Wait, am I misunderstanding?

Can anyone claim this, or do you need to have RT-ed the tweets before the deadline?

Anyone can claim it, just log into online mode.

Just now, Atoya said:

My sister did the glitch and got 20 million in 5 mins lol when it took me hours, now if she buys all the stuff with zeni will she be flagged?

No, nothing around this glitch and the money earned with it will be flagged, it's actually recommended you buy the upgraded level 100 characters so you can breeze through story mode with no effort at all.

• Like 1

Just now, LucasDiasC said:

Anyone can claim it, just log into online mode.

No, nothing around this glitch and the money earned with it will be flagged, it's actually recommended you buy the upgraded level 100 characters so you can breeze through story mode with no effort at all.

Thanks for reply, will do that for sure!

5 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I made a small video in case people wanted to visually see how it's done

Did this exactly but got the bonus screen up when I went back into offline and got locked out of the exploit. Some people are saying to disconnect at the icon at the bottom, some are saying during the animation and this vid says during the top blue icon, which is it?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Did this exactly but got the bonus screen up when I went back into offline and got locked out of the exploit. Some people are saying to disconnect at the icon at the bottom, some are saying during the animation and this vid says during the top blue icon, which is it?

I'll try to spell it out differently, i use wi-fi, and this is what i did

1. Boot up the game to main menu
  2. Select offline mode
  3. Back out to title screen
  4. (If your 'Connect to internet' box is unticked, tick it back here)
  5. Select online mode
  6. There will be a bunch of loads and notification boxes, ignore all that, once the cutsceen starts playing, press the PS BUTTON
  7. In the PS menu, navigate to Settings
  8. Enter Network
  9. Untick the 'Connect to the Internet' box
  10. go back into the game
  11. skip cutscene
  12. Go back to step 2

I found there to be a big time window in the cutscene for disconnecting the internet, it felt like you could disconnect anytime during it and a bit after it and be perfectly ok, so even with wifi this should work.

I got my 20mil not long ago thanks to the people here spreading the message, really thankful that you guys saved me like 80 hours :)

Edited by Orphioon

16 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Same here. I’m now sitting on 8.646.000 Zeni. Sad thing I didn’t manage to pull the trick off :(

I know i want to do this game, sooner or later ...

It was on sale last month on ps store for 15€ ... i told myself to wait and buy it later because huge backlog ... so maybe could be a little cheaper.

Now i hate myself and really regret to not have this game so i can use this wonderfull trick to avoid the pain part of this game ><

59 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

That happened to me too. Apparently if you go to offline lobby with the internet on after doing the first glitch run, you get locked. I have to try today what someone posted:

Start the game (internet on)

Offline lobby (internet on)

Main menu (internet on)

Online lobby (after cutscene and blue logo, when loading logo bottom right, then internet off)

Offline lobby (internet off and once in the lobby, internet on)

Main menu (internet on)

Online lobby (internet on then off as described and repeat as before)

I’ll post feedback later on