5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

Am I supposed to keep the internet disconnected when going from an online lobby to an offline lobby. What I did was I disconnected when the blue icon showed up, and reconnected my internet once I chose "Play Offline", but I ended up getting the 100k pop up. Damn this is really easy to butcher. Better luck tomorrow.

Edited by StandardOvation

Just got it even though I wasted the 8.5 mil by not glitching it, but just used the 100k glitch to finish the 3.8 mil left. If anyone wants to know how I did it:

1. Start game, go into offline lobby (internet off)

2. Quit to title screen (internet off)

3. Turn internet on

4. Go to online lobby

5. Skip opening cutscene (internet on) 

6. Now wait for when it says acquiring area information, then communicating with server, then when it says loading in the bottom right corner, disconnect the internet quickly

7. You'll be back in the title screen, repeat steps 1-6

Thanks again for this tip, I put off the grind for this since the release off the game, glad my laziness somehow paid off in this case lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edddyy said:

Just got it even though I wasted the 8.5 mil by not glitching it, but just used the 100k glitch to finish the 3.8 mil left. If anyone wants to know how I did it:

1. Start game, go into offline lobby (internet off)

2. Quit to title screen (internet off)

3. Turn internet on

4. Go to online lobby

5. Skip opening cutscene (internet on) 

6. Now wait for when it says acquiring area information, then communicating with server, then when it says loading in the bottom right corner, disconnect the internet quickly

7. You'll be back in the title screen, repeat steps 1-6

Thanks again for this tip, I put off the grind for this since the release off the game, glad my laziness somehow paid off in this case lol

How long did it take you to get that last 3.8 mil? I wasted my 8.5 mil as well, so I'm planning on doing the 100K one. Currently I have 4.8 million to go. Just need to know how much of my day to set aside haha.

Just now, BrilloHD said:

How long did it take you to get that last 3.8 mil? I wasted my 8.5 mil as well, so I'm planning on doing the 100K one. Currently I have 4.8 million to go. Just need to know how much of my day to set aside haha.

I think around 40 minutes

• Like 1

Hi guys... I login the first Time at 00.30 (28th may). Is it possible that during this day they will give me other 100k? I am afraid that When they gave me 8.600.000 IT was the last Time they will give zenis... 

Now I cant do the glitch. Do you Think that if I erase the system Save of the game and start the game again with a new one. .. Will they give me again the 8.600.000? Something like restart yñour character from 0 (son I can make the glitch) 

Thanks a lot

Edit: not... I erase the opción file and IT was the same. They didnt give me new zenis. Also I loosed my 8.600.000 Denis. Hopefully I made a manual Save in the cloud. 

Edited by DE_LOS_BOSQUES

2 hours ago, DE_LOS_BOSQUES said:

Hi guys... I login the first Time at 00.30 (28th may). Is it possible that during this day they will give me other 100k? I am afraid that When they gave me 8.600.000 IT was the last Time they will give zenis... 

Now I cant do the glitch. Do you Think that if I erase the system Save of the game and start the game again with a new one. .. Will they give me again the 8.600.000? Something like restart yñour character from 0 (son I can make the glitch) 

Thanks a lot

Edit: not... I erase the opción file and IT was the same. They didnt give me new zenis. Also I loosed my 8.600.000 Denis. Hopefully I made a manual Save in the cloud. 

I won't work. The daily rewards reset when the clock hits midnight in your location and you can only get it once per day. 

For those still wanting to do it and are confused. There are a lot of different ways do it. It's as simple as this.

INTERNET ON

1. Start the game 

2. Go to your Network settings and hover Connect to the Internet, press your PS button twice quickly so you switch to the game. (if you did it right you can press the PS button twice to go back and forth between DBZ and your internet settings). 

3. Choose to play offline, quit back to the main menu. 

4. Choose to play online when all the first pop ups are over a cutscene will start. Quickly double press the PS button and turn off your internet and quickly press the PS button twice to return to the game (if you accidentally skip the cutscene you can still do it, just be quick and do it right after as I don't how far you can go on the loading post-cutscene). 

INTERNET OFF

5. Press X a few times (you can spam it, if your like me lol) you will be sent back to the main menu, choose to play offline and when you load into the lobby. Press options, up, x and quit. (this is the fastest way). As soon as you quit you can turn on your Internet on again then return to DBZ. 

INTERNET ON

Redo Step 4 and 5.

I'm explaining this again because one of the previous explanations had you go to the PS4 XMB, scroll to settings and go to internet which is super slow and another had you skip the cutscene and wait for area information.

If you don't have the 5 million reward efficiency is key here. 

• Like 2

On 27/05/2020 at 7:26 PM, Orphioon said:

I'll try to spell it out differently, i use wi-fi, and this is what i did

1. Boot up the game to main menu
  2. Select offline mode
  3. Back out to title screen
  4. (If your 'Connect to internet' box is unticked, tick it back here)
  5. Select online mode
  6. There will be a bunch of loads and notification boxes, ignore all that, once the cutsceen starts playing, press the PS BUTTON
  7. In the PS menu, navigate to Settings
  8. Enter Network
  9. Untick the 'Connect to the Internet' box
  10. go back into the game
  11. skip cutscene
  12. Go back to step 2

I found there to be a big time window in the cutscene for disconnecting the internet, it felt like you could disconnect anytime during it and a bit after it and be perfectly ok, so even with wifi this should work.

I got my 20mil not long ago thanks to the people here spreading the message, really thankful that you guys saved me like 80 hours :)

Im doin this now and it’s working, it takes around 15 minutes with the loading screens to hit one million (by exploiting 100k), so going from 8.6 million to 20 million will take roughly 3 hours, not too bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Im doin this now and it’s working, it takes around 15 minutes with the loading screens to hit one million (by exploiting 100k), so going from 8.6 million to 20 million will take roughly 3 hours, not too bad.

im glad its working for someone at least, i wonder what the general problem was for the others, maybe it required you having to have accessed the online before? i have no idea.

13 hours ago, Evers_cl said:

I think that if its your first time logging in the game, you cant do the exploit, but at least you start with 8M 1f62c.png

I think so too. I got 8,6 million now, but can't get the 100k bonus trick after that. I will try it once more later today. Otherwise I will try it tomorrow. 

Yoooo I came back here after a few days and now everybody's getting the 20M trophy in a matter of minutes!!! ??

It's so weird how they kept giving almost no zeni rewards and suddenly they just threw 8.5M in like a week. I'm glad for all the people who got their shiny new plat  ?

56 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Only 100k active right now? 3.5 Million?

Can the offline method work if it is the first time I booted the game?

I played it for the first time yesterday. I think that was the last day for the big bonus. I grabbed the 8,6 million while going onto the server, but couldn't get the 100k bonus after that. Today is a brand new day and the 100k trick works. I suppose you will have to try and find out.

I hope this somehow helps. ?

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

I played it for the first time yesterday. I think that was the last day for the big bonus. I grabbed the 8,6 million while going onto the server, but couldn't get the 100k bonus after that. Today is a brand new day and the 100k trick works. I suppose you will have to try and find out.

I hope this somehow helps. ?

I arrived late to the party, just got the 3,6 mill, but cant seem to get the 100k farm working anymore...

Can I?

2 hours ago, yawran said:

I arrived late to the party, just got the 3,6 mill, but cant seem to get the 100k farm working anymore...

Can I?

I don't think so. Maybe tomorrow if you are lucky. It's worth a shot. 

You received the 3.5 million and 100k daily bonus today. I think it works like this: The server gives each player the daily 100k before identifying the player. By disconnecting at the right moment the server can't identify you, so each time you connect again you can receive an extra 100k over and over again. Once you enter the server, it has identified you and knows you collected the daily bonus.

https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=984

The 100k trick ends May 30th 10:00 (in the morning). So there is still time tomorrow, in case of doesn't work today. But I don't know if timezone / server location are relevant for this.

Edited by ConAir
Extra information

It still works with 3.5 Million that you get for logging in right now. 

3.6 Million each time. Sometimes when you go to offline Lobby, you get a discount error. The Zeni Registers twice when you go back to offline lobby, Happened twice in the video.

20 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

It still works with 3.5 Million that you get for logging in right now. 

3.6 Million each time. Sometimes when you go to offline Lobby, you get a discount error. The Zeni Registers twice when you go back to offline lobby, Happened twice in the video.

But only if you didn't claim the 3.6 million on server before, right? The server identified you and than can only get it once, right?