5 MILLION zeni reward live NOW! (Until May 28th)

Necroadr

16 minutes ago, ConAir said:

But only if you didn't claim the 3.6 million on server before, right? The server identified you and than can only get it once, right?

Yeah only, if you did not claim the 3.6 million (Going online and seeing the pop up).

• Like 1

Thanks everyone posting, just got "Set For Life" trophy xD

I hope the whole psnp community get to know about this week 5 and then 3,5 mil Zeny giveaway from Bandai Namco, same thing with this incredible trick to get the daily reward unlimited times. None of us want flags from unaware people, right? Personally I recorded myself performing this glitch and getting the trophy, just to be safe ^^

GravityQueeen.png

21 minutes ago, scabab said:

So I just went on using my main account and got the 3.5 million but I messed up with the logging out because I didn't know what I was doing.

I tried on a dummy account and I got the trick to work but now I can't do it on my main account.

If this 100 Zeni ends today then does that mean I've screwed myself over?

Unfortunately  yes, but there might be more bonuses in the future.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:18 PM, Kishnabe said:

It still works with 3.5 Million that you get for logging in right now. 

3.6 Million each time. Sometimes when you go to offline Lobby, you get a discount error. The Zeni Registers twice when you go back to offline lobby, Happened twice in the video.

This right here is what got me the trophy. Thank you for making this video! Now does anyone know of a way to cheese the BP trophy?

Edited by FacelessBraavosi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FacelessBraavosi said:

This right here is what got me the trophy. Thank you for making this video! Now does anyone know of a way to cheese the BP trophy?

There's lots of topics describing the method buuut... Grab a friend, as physically close as possible to you (no really, try to find someone in the same country or at least same continent), go to an empty server (i used the glorious lobby of China 4), mark your friend in the friend list so it would be easier to find him(when you match with a person, if he has a red tick it means you found your marked friend) and trade wins, 3 per person. 

It's one of the fastest methods out there. 

• Like 1