Character Ending S Rank New Game + Carryover

Penpen4

I was wondering if all of the S rank data carries over for new game plus. I beat the game with each heroine and I’m hoping those S ranks will appear in the battle bot sim so that I do not have to redo everything. 

Does anyone with the plat know if all character ending s ranks carried over? 

I have not reached this point in my NG+ yet, but I saved an extra file before I completed the game just in case. I'll update here when I reach that point (likely will be tonight)

If I had to guess though, pretty much everything has carried over - Trust, Bromides, etc., so I would imagine that the S ranks also carry over.

Yeah, I went ahead and did the NG+ after finishing all the endings. The final mission carries over in the battle bot ranking so you don’t have to do it all again with each girl. If you do the battle bots before you do a NG+ ending then you have to do the final set of missions an extra time for each girl if you want all the trophies. 

AKA prioritize ending trophies since they save to system data. Then they will all carry over on NG+. 

If you reload postgame and do extra battle bots missions without getting the ending for that section then the battle bot missions will not carry over. 

• Like 1