"The Referendum" Tips

JackyIsMad

Took me forever to get this mission! Some tips that helped me...

1. Immedeitlt research Building Permit, State Loans, Nuclear Testing, and Audience. 

2. Issue Building Permit, State Loans, and Nuclear Testing. You'll be able to issue state loans one more time before time runs out. 

3. Audience is great at keeping overall approval up.

4. the main 4 factions you should aim for are religious, conservatives, communists, and militarists. THere are a lot of edicts and constition topics that are geared towards these 4. 

5. work on getting the coloseum world wonder immedeitly. then you only have to focus on food and fun.

6. food is super easy to brnig up past 70, just have 2-3 of each food source. you only need 1 of food industries (milk, juice, canned goods). Make sure to have resturants, fast food places. these also bring up fun.

7. make sure to have some of each tier of entertainment building, circus and stadiums work great. And statdiums also help conservatives.

8. the broker is super important. and helps alot. i built 5 embassies right off the bat, and continully sent delgations and finished missions for all superpower, not only does this give you 20,000 bonus from each of them, but they give you alot of swiss money.

9. this swiss moeny can be uused to imporve faction standing, as well as buy "convinvincg talk" option, which lets you finish a task withought actually doing it.

10. you have to fulfill all requirements when the clock is below 365 days. you should have a happiness already at 70, if you have the colossum and the fun buildings.

11. my factions keep dropping to 2/4. so each factions liked the following.

relgious: make theocracy in constituion, issue contraception ban. build churches.

conservaties: they like radio station: but be careful as military dont like them. Churches are good too. good old times edict.

militarists: destroy all embassies!!!! they hate them. issue military police, and make constituion professional soldiers.

communists: free wheels, free housing, total survellience. 

There are more edicts that you can issue these are just the ones i remember, i had a hell of a time with the mission, this was how i finally got it. I had like less tan 100 days left,  at -$30,000 when i though to destroy the embassies, will defeinelty take some time, its tough to build up a great economy because the time limit. 

• Like 1