Does this Game on PSNow include DLC?

• 1 month later...

I think this game was removed from PS Now a few weeks ago. I haven't checked yet, but it sucks because I still needed to do some of the DLC. I bought the GOTY Edition in a sale and didn't find out until after that it has a separate list. 

Edited by WileECoyoteXP

1 hour ago, giggedy said:

Just read above that the GOTY edition has it’s own list. Bought it a few days ago as it’s cheaper than buying the DLC. If I buy the DLC that would allow me to 100% the standard version?

Yeah, you can 100% + Plat both GOTY editions and Standard editions. If you don't have the standard edition yet, you'll have to buy the physical disc as they don't sell the digital version of it anymore (just the Game of the Year edition). It is probably pretty cheap though, and it's what I'll have to do if I want the last DLC trophies. I just checked a minute ago and the standard edition is definitely not on PS Now anymore. 

6 hours ago, WileECoyoteXP said:

Yeah, you can 100% + Plat both GOTY editions and Standard editions. If you don't have the standard edition yet, you'll have to buy the physical disc as they don't sell the digital version of it anymore (just the Game of the Year edition). It is probably pretty cheap though, and it's what I'll have to do if I want the last DLC trophies. I just checked a minute ago and the standard edition is definitely not on PS Now anymore. 

Thanks, I have the Standard edition on disk which I why I wanted to get the DLC. Normally a trophy stack is good but I was hoping to finish the edition I have not that I even have the plat yet

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

So I have a disc of Mordor, and I own the digital GOTY edition(installed). The disc version won't let me play the dlc without purchase...is there a way to unlock it somehow? Maybe I'm missing something.

Their considered seperate games/lists. So you need to buy the dlc packs separately for the disc version.