Survival of the fittest and Competitive nature glitched?

MrHappyPants

I have done survival 3 times and survived the whole 12 waves from wave 1. (I was host and started the game) and the trophy has not unlocked, same with competitive nature. I played all the game modes too the end and I didn't get the trophy. What the fuck gives game? I wanna speak to the manager!

that is strange.. Don't know why my game is being a bitch. =/
I deleted the game and redownloading it.

If that doesn't work.I will probably have to delete my game data, (will back it up first)

UPDATE: Deleted the game and replayed survival.... Nothing... FUCKING NOTHING KUNT!!!!

Edited by DerHerzeleid

1 hour ago, DerHerzeleid said:

that is strange.. Don't know why my game is being a bitch. =/
I deleted the game and redownloading it.

If that doesn't work.I will probably have to delete my game data, (will back it up first)

UPDATE: Deleted the game and replayed survival.... Nothing... FUCKING NOTHING KUNT!!!!

That’s weird, I remember when I joined someone’s game around wave 2-3, completed the whole thing and got nothing but the trophy popped when I created my own game and finished. I don’t suppose there’s some settings you’re messing with that void the trophy?

48 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

That’s weird, I remember when I joined someone’s game around wave 2-3, completed the whole thing and got nothing but the trophy popped when I created my own game and finished. I don’t suppose there’s some settings you’re messing with that void the trophy?

You HAVE to complete all waves to get the trophy. You can't join someone mid sesh and get the trophy. Believe me.. I tried.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Same with all modes as well. You can join sesh and still get the trophy. You have to be in the match when it finishes to get progress towards Competitive nature trophy.. I DID IT BUT NO TROPHY!

22 minutes ago, DerHerzeleid said:

You HAVE to complete all waves to get the trophy. You can't join someone mid sesh and get the trophy. Believe me.. I tried.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Same with all modes as well. You can join sesh and still get the trophy. You have to be in the match when it finishes to get progress towards Competitive nature trophy.. I DID IT BUT NO TROPHY!

Check your multiplayer stats in the main menu, it’ll tell you have many game modes you’ve played, are you missing anything?

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The Trophy popped when I was in the game from the beginning (Lobby), not when I joined later (Wave 3 or so). I was not the Host.

Okay, wrong Information, sorry. It's many month since I platinumed the Game. I was the Host, I created the game. I remember now, because I kicked 2 or 3 lazy Players during this Match. The next Players joined very fast (Thanks to PS Plus).

Edited by Sikutai