Rate My Youtube channel

OverHypedG

Hey friends,

first of all I dont want any negativity - I dont want to ask you to subscribe or like anything - if you feel like doing it and only if you like content I would be happy to see you as a member.

The reason for this post - I would like to have your response as a trophy hunter - how helping do you see my channel? I need some guidelines, would like some response from you.

Do you as a trophy hunter get something useful from my channel? What do you often look as a trophy hunter? What is the biggest thing why you subscribe to someone? I just want to be better.

Thank you for your response. Link is down bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN0tDkHv30t-0d0PywU7d0w/videos?view_as=subscriber

• Like 1

You've got a very diverse gaming channel, congratulations, I subscribed, and will definitely look to your channel for some advice and gaming tips.

If you encounter any negativity, just brush it off - only bottom feeders would want to critique someone's hard work and effort for a number of reasons:

1) They don't have the talent to do it themselves

2) They're envious

3) They're trolls. Plain and simple

4) They have social/psychological/psychiatric/personality issues that are i) untreated or ii) poorly treated and thus we should actually feel sorry for them.

Good work and keep it up!

• Like 1

What I like is diversity in types of games - most of the youtubers/streamers I follow are those who play variety games so every video feels kinda fresh.
What I didn't like is that your walkthroughs have literally no commentary (or I didn't found one). There are tons of pure gameplay video like that, a cool commentary is what makes a interesting video - what I mean there is literally no reason for me to follow you instead of random guy X who does the same.
Second thing that I don't like but this is just purely opinion based on my interests are videos of OST or unboxing - for the 2nd one I have literally zero interests in those, I never watch em and about OST I actually just preffer to listen whole playlists instead of single songs.

If you ask me, my advice is to focus more on walktroughs/gameplay videos or series with some commentary, instead of random videos of some trophies.

• Like 1

Yeah I am working on walkthroughs. Want to better my accent because it is quite rough for now coming from balkan countries, but in the future I want to do complete voice over walkthroughs, once I get the better of it.

OST is what I personally like to do, I really like game soundtracks, so I do it because I feel it represents who I am on my channel.

Thanks for advice, helps a lot!

5 hours ago, brejdak93 said:

What I like is diversity in types of games - most of the youtubers/streamers I follow are those who play variety games so every video feels kinda fresh.
What I didn't like is that your walkthroughs have literally no commentary (or I didn't found one). There are tons of pure gameplay video like that, a cool commentary is what makes a interesting video - what I mean there is literally no reason for me to follow you instead of random guy X who does the same.
Second thing that I don't like but this is just purely opinion based on my interests are videos of OST or unboxing - for the 2nd one I have literally zero interests in those, I never watch em and about OST I actually just preffer to listen whole playlists instead of single songs.

If you ask me, my advice is to focus more on walktroughs/gameplay videos or series with some commentary, instead of random videos of some trophies.

I’ll just add that I actually prefer walk throughs without commentary. I can’t tell you have many times I’ve been so annoyed at the random, juvenile, stupid voices talking as they do the game. Getting upset or confused, it detracts, whereas a solid walk through where I can just focus on the game is what I want. The only guy I ever liked who did voice is the Happy Thumbs Gaming LEGO dude, because he’s always positive and explains things. Very rare.

So if I were you, I wouldn’t listen to this dude’s negativity. Carry on 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I’ll just add that I actually prefer walk throughs without commentary. I can’t tell you have many times I’ve been so annoyed at the random, juvenile, stupid voices talking as they do the game. Getting upset or confused, it detracts, whereas a solid walk through where I can just focus on the game is what I want. The only guy I ever liked who did voice is the Happy Thumbs Gaming LEGO dude, because he’s always positive and explains things. Very rare.

So if I were you, I wouldn’t listen to this dude’s negativity. Carry on 

Thank you so much! Yep, I also prefer gameplay with light or no commentary

3 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Hey, small question.

Why is your Patreon for 18+ olds?

Hey didnt realize that. I am just learning but also I think it is ok. I dont want kids or teens to spend their money on me. They should spend on games and girls ??

• 1 year later...