Iron Man VR Bundle Revealed; Demo out Today

Ghost

49918814012_76f3a1a871_h.jpg

NA Blog: This bundle includes a PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation Camera, two PlayStation Move motion controllers, Marvel’s Iron Man VR Blu-ray disc, and a PS VR Demo Disc. This bundle will be available for $349.99 USD / $449.99 CDN (MSRP).

49918461673_b07d223fee_k.jpg

Europe Blog: This bundle includes two PlayStation Move motion controllers and a physical copy of Marvel’s Iron Man VR. This bundle will be available across selected countries* for €99.99 /£84.99

Pre-orders start today. 

File size (16.6GB) You can download a free demo of Marvel’s Iron Man VR right now at PlayStation Store here for NA users. Not available for EU users yet.

The demo includes:

• “Malibu” tutorial mission
  • Interactive Stark Jet cinematic starring Tony, Friday & Pepper Potts
  • “Out of the Blue” Stark Jet gameplay mission
  • Flight Challenge optional mission
  • Advanced Combat Challenge optional mission

Playstation Blog US

Playstation Blog EU

Edited by Ghost

A small correction, the EU bundle at 99€ includes only two move controllers and the game, no camera or headset included. As far as I can tell there's no bundle with the headset included in Europe

Edit: the demo isn't out in EU store yet

Edited by Barbeqmeister
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barbeqmeister said:

A small correction, the EU bundle at 99€ includes only two move controllers and the game, no camera or headset included. As far as I can tell there's no bundle with the headset included in Europe

Edit: the demo isn't out in EU store yet

Fixed. Thanks for the correction.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the demo. It was really neat. You can snap turn with buttons or turn with your head. It feels nearly 360 in how it works.

The moment I turned on the repulsers and lifted off was awesome. They really do a good job of simulating the feeling of levitating and gaining momentum. 

The mission included some combat which was pretty robust. I feared it was going to be a shooting gallery, but you can more freely and actually should be moving while shooting. I hope the game allows for weapon evolution, like lock on missles or flares to redirect fire.

The skills demo was tough with punching, shooting and flying thru a course. I bet there will be trophies for beating developer times.

Honestly, I am looking forward to this one most out of the Summer PS exclusive line up. It is shaping up to be a solid, unique experience.

7 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Tried the demo. It was really neat. You can snap turn with buttons or turn with your head. It feels nearly 360 in how it works.

The moment I turned on the repulsers and lifted off was awesome. They really do a good job of simulating the feeling of levitating and gaining momentum. 

The mission included some combat which was pretty robust. I feared it was going to be a shooting gallery, but you can more freely and actually should be moving while shooting. I hope the game allows for weapon evolution, like lock on missles or flares to redirect fire.

The skills demo was tough with punching, shooting and flying thru a course. I bet there will be trophies for beating developer times.

Honestly, I am looking forward to this one most out of the Summer PS exclusive line up. It is shaping up to be a solid, unique experience.

I have to agree, I preordered the game immediately after finishing the demo

• 3 weeks later...