Long endurance

dannyswfc9

Ive just started the long endurance. All other guides say its a 109 race endurance but on mine it says 111. Its no big deal unlesa it stops me somehow getting the trophy but just find it quite odd because the endurance covers the entire games tracks so what are the extra 2 lol

Anyone else have 111 races

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, two more races have been added to the Long Endurance. Total is now 111.

It's for the 2 additional races that were added in Brazil as part of the 'Porto Alegre' cup. The two additional tracks are 'The Guaíba Sunset' & 'Nightfall in Porto Alegre'. Completing these two tracks in World Tour will unlock the 'Minuano' car.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, reesphillips said:

Yep, two more races have been added to the Long Endurance. Total is now 111.

It's for the 2 additional races that were added in Brazil as part of the 'Porto Alegre' cup. The two additional tracks are 'The Guaíba Sunset' & 'Nightfall in Porto Alegre'. Completing these two tracks in World Tour will unlock the 'Minuano' car.

Yeah makes sense. I noticed there was a car locked for completing the bonus races in brazil when going for the transporter trophy but not sure if that car counts for the trophy because it popped when i raced with a earlier car that i missed