Bugged Trophy Warning

2 hours ago, KristophDJHero said:

I put my PS4 into Rest Mode halfway through Act 2 to go and do a few things, and then came back to finish it and the trophy didn't pop for completing it (I also forgot where Act 2 finished in this game). After that, I went to finish the collectibles and THAT trophy didn't pop so I knew something was up.

Loaded an earlier save and got the collectibles again after closing and re-opening the game. Trophy popped. So weird.

Now my timestamps are going to be hilariously out of whack for the main story. I also didn't obtain the "complete all Mayhem" trophy but I was able to earn the 100% for completing all districts (which...involves Mayhem, haha).

So yeah, avoid Rest Mode or your trophies will probably bug out.

I've been playing it all day with my network connection turned off in the ps4 settings and every trophy has popped when they should have

19 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

I've been playing it all day with my network connection turned off in the ps4 settings and every trophy has popped when they should have

This looks to be a repeat of the PS3 version of Bioshock: Infinite, because that also had a glitch whereby a random disconnect from PSN would screw up your trophies and stop them from popping until you force quit the game and loaded a pre-disconnect save.

I've had few instances where some trophies won't unlock the first time in the DLCs resulting me to restart the mission to see if it will unlock when I do it again and instances where some trophies has a huge timing delay when it should unlock.

It's a shame really because I think it's a fantastic game and having a blast playing it! However I obviously need to be aware when each trophy should unlock and see to it that it does before proceeding on with the game. 

9 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

Wish I'd known to do this before I threw it into Rest Mode ? luckily the damage isn't too great, just have to replay a few chapters on Casual.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this is off-topic but I wasn't sure where to post this, plus I didn't want to start a new thread just for one question. @BlindMango I was wondering if there was any chance that these trophy lists could have their name changed to "Saints Row: The Third Remastered" as to differentiate them from the originals. I think it makes sense as that's what they're listed as on every store front and also what it says on the trophy set image. If this isn't in your power to do so then I understand.

2 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Sorry if this is off-topic but I wasn't sure where to post this, plus I didn't want to start a new thread just for one question. @BlindMango I was wondering if there was any chance that these trophy lists could have their name changed to "Saints Row: The Third Remastered" as to differentiate them from the originals. I think it makes sense as that's what they're listed as on every store front and also what it says on the trophy set image. If this isn't in your power to do so then I understand.

Done! :)