"Family" Trophy Possible?

MarcusPunisher

So I load up my old save file where I finished the game and managed to split all the districts without anyone dying. However, I haven't finished all their side quests and in the post game free roam, they are still active. My question is if it's still possible to get the Family Trophy if I finish all the side quests or should I just start a new playthrough?

22 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

So I load up my old save file where I finished the game and managed to split all the districts without anyone dying. However, I haven't finished all their side quests and in the post game free roam, they are still active. My question is if it's still possible to get the Family Trophy if I finish all the side quests or should I just start a new playthrough?

I cant answer this to you as I completed all these side missions before final mission(confront sal marcano), trophy pops once you completed every underboss side missions

but I can CONFIRM it works from multiple playthrough as well,for my instance:

playthrough 1,I completed vito all side missions(I aimed for one underboss only trophy)

playthrough 2, I completed burke and Cassandra all side missions and the trophy pops after I completed last side mission

On 5/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, zero3extreme said:

I cant answer this to you as I completed all these side missions before final mission(confront sal marcano), trophy pops once you completed every underboss side missions

but I can CONFIRM it works from multiple playthrough as well,for my instance:

playthrough 1,I completed vito all side missions(I aimed for one underboss only trophy)

playthrough 2, I completed burke and Cassandra all side missions and the trophy pops after I completed last side mission

I have done all the side mission and of course, the trophy did not unlock, but I notice when I talk to Cassandra, she mentions that she is disappointed that I didn't assigned her a specific district while the others are completely chill. I wonder if the reason of the Family trophy not popping up is that I not only I have to assign equal districs, but also specific districts that they desire.

I look up online and so far where I looked it is suggested to do in this order:

Vito Scaletta = Frisco Fields, Downtown, and River Row

Cassandra = Southdowns, Barclay Mills, and Delray Hollow

Thomas Burke = French Ward, Tickfaw Harbor, and Pointe Verdun

I'm currently playing it too and I got like 5 trophies glitched ("Family" one of them) ? I've never experienced a game with so many issues related to trophies.

I also read that some people claim that there's even more glitched trophies on the DLC's... DAMN!

Edited by NetoStyle

9 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

I'm currently playing it too and I got like 5 trophies glitched ("Family" one of them) 1f602.png I've never experienced a game with so many issues related to trophies.

I also read that some people claim that there's even more glitched trophies on the DLC's... DAMN!

Don't worry, you are not alone, still haven't unlock it yet. As for the DLC, my experience has been fine, until the miscellaneous trophies. For example, for the Pop, pop trophy, I knew I had more than 10, cause I count it and I still haven't unlock it. Thankfully, I found a spot in the story mission, do the requirement, and reload the checkpoint until I got it. Same with the other miscellaneous trophies. My only solution is that for some reason, everytime you exit the game, the counter on that restarts, so I suggest get those out of the way as soon as possible. The rest of the DLC should be fine. 

1 hour ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I have done all the side mission and of course, the trophy did not unlock, but I notice when I talk to Cassandra, she mentions that she is disappointed that I didn't assigned her a specific district while the others are completely chill. I wonder if the reason of the Family trophy not popping up is that I not only I have to assign equal districs, but also specific districts that they desire.

I look up online and so far where I looked it is suggested to do in this order:

Vito Scaletta = Frisco Fields, Downtown, and River Row

Cassandra = Southdowns, Barclay Mills, and Delray Hollow

Thomas Burke = French Ward, Tickfaw Harbor, and Pointe Verdun

I forgot to mentioned that, yes, each underboss district must be equally distributed,  each underboss with 3 any districts, in sitdown event, they say something like proud of me/support me/believe me

And to avoid trophies glitched, highly suggest turn off internet connection when playing this game

Edited by zero3extreme

Family trophy glitched for me as well. I did the underbosses' missions after finishing the main story and unlocked their individual mission trophies but not the Family trophy. Is there any workaround or should I start a new playthrough?

8 hours ago, Porchema said:

Family trophy glitched for me as well. I did the underbosses' missions after finishing the main story and unlocked their individual mission trophies but not the Family trophy. Is there any workaround or should I start a new playthrough?

Unfortunately, you have to start a new playthrough.

I've gotten literally every Achievement EXCEPT the every single glitched one, including the cash related ones. It's ridiculous.