MarcusPunisher

"Family" Trophy Possible?

11 posts in this topic

So I load up my old save file where I finished the game and managed to split all the districts without anyone dying. However, I haven't finished all their side quests and in the post game free roam, they are still active. My question is if it's still possible to get the Family Trophy if I finish all the side quests or should I just start a new playthrough?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nomas14amc said:

I go this on my first walkthrough with no problems

Did you get it before the ending or after the ending?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

So I load up my old save file where I finished the game and managed to split all the districts without anyone dying. However, I haven't finished all their side quests and in the post game free roam, they are still active. My question is if it's still possible to get the Family Trophy if I finish all the side quests or should I just start a new playthrough?

I cant answer this to you as I completed all these side missions before final mission(confront sal marcano), trophy pops once you completed every underboss side missions

 

but I can CONFIRM it works from multiple playthrough as well,for my instance:

playthrough 1,I completed vito all side missions(I aimed for one underboss only trophy)

playthrough 2, I completed burke and Cassandra all side missions and the trophy pops after I completed last side mission

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, zero3extreme said:

I cant answer this to you as I completed all these side missions before final mission(confront sal marcano), trophy pops once you completed every underboss side missions

 

but I can CONFIRM it works from multiple playthrough as well,for my instance:

playthrough 1,I completed vito all side missions(I aimed for one underboss only trophy)

playthrough 2, I completed burke and Cassandra all side missions and the trophy pops after I completed last side mission

I have done all the side mission and of course, the trophy did not unlock, but I notice when I talk to Cassandra, she mentions that she is disappointed that I didn't assigned her a specific district while the others are completely chill. I wonder if the reason of the Family trophy not popping up is that I not only I have to assign equal districs, but also specific districts that they desire.

 

I look up online and so far where I looked it is suggested to do in this order:

 

Vito Scaletta = Frisco Fields, Downtown, and River Row

Cassandra = Southdowns, Barclay Mills, and Delray Hollow

Thomas Burke = French Ward, Tickfaw Harbor, and Pointe Verdun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently playing it too and I got like 5 trophies glitched ("Family" one of them) 😂 I've never experienced a game with so many issues related to trophies.

I also read that some people claim that there's even more glitched trophies on the DLC's... DAMN!

Edited by NetoStyle
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

I'm currently playing it too and I got like 5 trophies glitched ("Family" one of them) 1f602.png I've never experienced a game with so many issues related to trophies.

I also read that some people claim that there's even more glitched trophies on the DLC's... DAMN!

Don't worry, you are not alone, still haven't unlock it yet. As for the DLC, my experience has been fine, until the miscellaneous trophies. For example, for the Pop, pop trophy, I knew I had more than 10, cause I count it and I still haven't unlock it. Thankfully, I found a spot in the story mission, do the requirement, and reload the checkpoint until I got it. Same with the other miscellaneous trophies. My only solution is that for some reason, everytime you exit the game, the counter on that restarts, so I suggest get those out of the way as soon as possible. The rest of the DLC should be fine. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I have done all the side mission and of course, the trophy did not unlock, but I notice when I talk to Cassandra, she mentions that she is disappointed that I didn't assigned her a specific district while the others are completely chill. I wonder if the reason of the Family trophy not popping up is that I not only I have to assign equal districs, but also specific districts that they desire.

 

I look up online and so far where I looked it is suggested to do in this order:

 

Vito Scaletta = Frisco Fields, Downtown, and River Row

Cassandra = Southdowns, Barclay Mills, and Delray Hollow

Thomas Burke = French Ward, Tickfaw Harbor, and Pointe Verdun

I forgot to mentioned that, yes, each underboss district must be equally distributed,  each underboss with 3 any districts, in sitdown event, they say something like proud of me/support me/believe me

 

And to avoid trophies glitched, highly suggest turn off internet connection when playing this game

Edited by zero3extreme
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the exact same question @MarcusPunisher. I finished the game initially and did not continue after the credits rolled. So i guess its not worth attempting if u didnt get the trophies. I cant do another playthroughs of this shit game. How long did it take for you to complete all side missions?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Family trophy glitched for me as well. I did the underbosses' missions after finishing the main story and unlocked their individual mission trophies but not the Family trophy. Is there any workaround or should I start a new playthrough?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Porchema said:

Family trophy glitched for me as well. I did the underbosses' missions after finishing the main story and unlocked their individual mission trophies but not the Family trophy. Is there any workaround or should I start a new playthrough?

 

Unfortunately, you have to start a new playthrough.

 

I've gotten literally every Achievement EXCEPT the every single glitched one, including the cash related ones. It's ridiculous.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.