219/220 Golden Bricks Help?

Hi Guys, 

I've recently finished Lego Ninjango and have went and completed everything. Except for obtaining the last character and I need 200 Golden Bricks. 

I'm missing 1 Brick, However every level and Dojo has been completed fully and those are the only trophies I'm missing. 

I've checked the mission maps and screens countless times and ran around the levels as well. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks 

In the "Uncrossable Jungle" area there's a Tornado Build where you build a satellite for a lost pilot. Upon completing that build you'll be able to obtain a gold brick with Jay. DO NOT leave the area without collecting that golf brick, or the electric thing you have to hit will disappear, making the Gold Brick unobtainable. This happened to me while close to 100%, and this was my fourth playthrough due to glitches.DKuJB1dXoAA76mn.jpg

• Have a look at this

1 minute ago, ACowboy848 said:

In the "Uncrossable Jungle" area there's a Tornado Build where you build a satellite for a lost pilot. Upon completing that build you'll be able to obtain a gold brick with Jay. DO NOT leave the area without collecting that golf brick, or the electric thing you have to hit will disappear, making the Gold Brick unobtainable. This happened to me while close to 100%, and this was my fourth playthrough due to glitches.DKuJB1dXoAA76mn.jpg

• Have a look at this

It's been confirmed that's been patched on mutilple forums and threads. 

The Uncrossable Jungle is showing 24/24 Golden Bricks for me also.