Maneater trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Been playing it.  Game is at least fun.  But these evolution trophies for collecting evolutions, not sure if you do have to upgrade them all, or just have the base of them obtained.

Collecting them is good enough, just upgrade what you want. 

Just now, fsterchele23 said:

Collecting them is good enough, just upgrade what you want. 

Ah, wonderful.  Yeah, I'll do that, upgrade what I want to with this shark and all should be good.

I just hope the size of Meg status isn't too big (only cause of these grates and all that).  But I shall see, don't want to know until I try myself :D

Can talk about the game now the embargo has lifted :)

It's an easy enough platinum - a few of the 'bosses' are a bit tricky, but you have a sonar which shows where all the collectables are, so no issue with finding them.

Plus, once you finish the game, it remains open so you can go back and collect anything you missed - nothing is missable. 

I've just reviewed it here, if you fancy reading a bit about it: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/maneater-ps4-review/

There are performance issues atm, it crashed a few times and reverted a bit of progress, but if you back out to the main menu (forcing it to save) every so often, it should be fine.

• Like 2

Just a quick warning to make sure you back up your save every so often. I received the game a couple of days early and my save got totally wiped after dying in the Sapphire Bay area. I chose Respawn and it restarted from the opening game cutscence and with all progress gone. There is a newer patch now which may have fixed this bug. Good luck! The game is good fun by the way! 

im so hype for this, I've wanted this game for so long. I was one of the few people who actually loved Jaws Unleashed growing up so to see something that's pretty much that but better is exciting

The list looks like typical open world fare which is whatever. I'm just excited to play!

2 minutes ago, Luke_X11 said:

Is that 1.03 because collectible was still glitched on that for reference. 

Yeah, sorry - the first image didn’t load properly for some reason. 

what collectible is it? I had no issues with any of mine, it just lost some progress when it crashed on one occasions but the notes say that shouldn’t happen anymore