Mini 100% Trophy Guide

On 28/05/2020 at 4:57 PM, FlareZero said:

Umm, maybe it is only on UK store, can't find the game in the Italian store.

The game is now on the JP store as well. No sign of any additional stacks so I think it's all one: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/UP0737-CUSA14222_00-JPPS400000000001

• 1 year later...
On 22/05/2020 at 3:41 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

Welcome to my mini trophy guide for Fault - Milestone One! This game will take you about 30-35 mins to get the 100%. Let's get started!

Once you open the game, you'll be greeted by a prologue, simply skip this with :cross: until you reach the main menu.

Go to Settings in the main menu (most right option), the top option within Settings is for language, click on this and change to English.

Make sure to change Message Skip to All and change the Text Speed & Auto Message Speed to full.

Now we can start the game! 

There be a part in the beginning where you can only skip with :cross:, and there are parts you can't skip at all. Thankfully these parts are 1-2 mins long.

As soon as you get into the game itself, press the OPTIONS button on your controller to auto skip.

There may be a couple of times that the screen goes completely black. This is normal, simply press :r1: a couple of times.

8/9 trophies for this game are story related anyway so they are unmissable.

The game is split into chapters and you'll receive a trophy at the end of chapters 1-7.

:bronze: Galvanize - For completing chapter 1

:bronze: Rude Awakening - For completing chapter 2

Chapter 3

This chapter has the only choice in the game. When you reach the choice, press :l2: once or twice and then press :triangle:, save, go back to the game. (You won't be able to press :triangle: if the dialogue options are displayed on screen)

Select the 1st dialogue option - "He would intervene"

Auto skip until the end of the game. The credits are unskippable unfortunately.

:bronze: Discrepancies - For completing chapter 3

:bronze: Spearing The Shadow - For completing chapter 4

:bronze: Beyond The Line Of Magic And Reason - For completing chapter 5

:bronze: Born Again Shell - For completing chapter 6

:bronze: Measure Of A Girl - For completing chapter 7

After the credits are over, you will unlock the Oats And Curry :gold: trophy. During this playthrough, you will have unlocked the other 7 story related trophies as mentioned above.

Once you're back at the main menu, select Load and choose your only save.

Once you're back in the game, select the 2nd dialogue option - "He would dismiss"

Auto skip forward a bit and within 10 seconds, you'll have the Planted Seed :gold: trophy and your quick and easy 100% completion in no time at all!

Thank you for checking out my quick guide for Fault - Milestone One, I hope it helps. 

Great mini guide! Simple and to the point. Helped me earn some more trophies.