Pop, Pop trophy (SOLVED)

Valkirye22

Has anyone been able to get the "Pop, pop" trophy? Recently after M3 went to Definitive and DLC's were free

Kill 4 enemies 10 times in slow-mo.

The trophy guide states that it's buggy, which Danger close also is (took easily 50+ kills even though the description says 30)

So far I've farmed it more than 20 times in the house section where the sacrifice is, 10 more times in the opera house, on any 4 enemies or alerted cops I came across.

At this point i am 99.99% certain I've done the 4 kills in slow mo about 40+ times. With pistols and rifles (not explosives) and still nothing. 

I can't speak on how other people unlocked this trophy, but I played the original game offline from the start when I plat it a month ago. Someone suggested it on here and I had no problem with any of the glitched trophies. I got Pop, Pop and alot of other combat trophies grinding out an early main mission, before even starting the DLC, so I'm certain it unlocks anywhere.

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Has anyone been able to get the "Pop, pop" trophy? Recently after M3 went to Definitive and DLC's were free

The trophy guide states that it's buggy, which Danger close also is (took easily 50+ kills even though the description says 30)

So far I've farmed it more than 20 times in the house section where the sacrifice is, 10 more times in the opera house, on any 4 enemies or alerted cops I came across.

At this point i am 99.99% certain I've done the 4 kills in slow mo about 40+ times. With pistols and rifles (not explosives) and still nothing. 

Same to me for Spotter and Danger Close

I got the trophy a couple of hours ago. It might have been potentially bugged for me, but in a good way: I got it after my fourth try on the farming spot in the Welty Storage.

Two notes:

1. I was not aware that this trophy existed until two days ago. Thus I never actively tried to kill four people in one slow-mo. Since the last time I played the game was in 2018, I have no idea if I have done it then; I'm also not sure if it would have even counted, since I only installed this particular DLC yesterday.

2. On my third try, I messed up and killed the fourth person after the slow-mo expired. That probably had nothing to do with anything, but I just wanted to mention it.

Are you killing four people within the same slow-motion? Are you shooting until they are dead or are you doing it in four headshots? Maybe if you don't go for headshots, that could be the reason? No idea though why it doesn't work for you. I hope you will get the trophy!

On 22.5.2020 at 10:20 AM, Valkirye22 said:

1 - Back up your profile data and save on a usb stick or online

2 - delete your profile data (just the profile data NOT YOUR ACTUAL GAME SAVE!)

3 - boot the game with no profile, load your save

4 - do it 10 times (the trophy requirements), trophy pop

works 100%

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://youtube.com/user/tgpari?sub_confirmation=1

Edited by SairenOne
  • Like 4

On 5/23/2020 at 9:16 AM, SairenOne said:

4 - do it 10 times, trophy pop

works 100%

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Worked, thanks a lot!

Edited by Valkirye22
Feedback
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 2:16 PM, SairenOne said:

works 100%

yes, it works! Thx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2020 at 4:16 AM, SairenOne said:

works 100%

Thanks for the tip mate, worked like a charm!

• Like 1

I have no issue with this one , in fact I found the perfect spot to get it, in "Angry White Boys" mission you will exit the garage and go to the left stealthy, there will be the dixie mafia leader talking to 4 goons, center the head with pistol ,trigger slow mo and 5 headshots in a row, the leader won´t die, don´t finish him. but that will tell who is, there is a 5th goon on the street, let it kill you, restart checkpoint ,take the 4 goons, let the leader kill you, repeat until it pops and take down the leader to get the Amateur Bouncer trophy