‘The Critic’ glitched?

boromir120

So I have counted over 120 trials I have rated. I have rated them different ratings from 1* to 5* and still no trophy. 

Anybody else experience this and managed to find a solution? The only solution I see is rate different ratings but I’ve done that. 

• Like 1

You also have to play the trials before you can rate them, just did this a couple of weeks ago and it worked fine. Just do the quick trials and you will get it eventually. I also varied a bit with the stars (1-5) so it would get saved properly.

1 hour ago, DoctorxDx said:

You also have to play the trials before you can rate them, just did this a couple of weeks ago and it worked fine. Just do the quick trials and you will get it eventually. I also varied a bit with the stars (1-5) so it would get saved properly.

I’ve just counted. I’ve rated 152 trials with a mixture of stars. 102 of those trials I have actually completed. Still no trophy. Surly the trophy has glitched 

EDIT: it just popped, 106 completed with ratings and 158 rated trials. Defiantly bugged to say the least. 

Edited by boromir120
  • Like 1

Im assuming the EA Trials count, too. As I got all the Medals off the same 2 or 3 trials and I only rated about 60 unique Community Trials in the popular default tab when it popped.

You also dont have to complete them, you can waste all the lives and rate, and it still counts.

• 1 year later...