New BioShock Remastered?

Smashguy

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ok but why are the new lists blank if there just the same as what we already had that my question

What do mean by blank?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean how the trophy description is not green?

Edited by reiner-

5 hours ago, reiner- said:

What do mean by blank?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean how the trophy description is not green?

I mean that for both sets listed for 1 and 2 it says zero achievers and if this is basically just a title change there should be achievers since it's a 4 yr old game plus there shouldn't be new lists unless these 2 sets are from 2 new regions that never got the games.  So this kinda says either 2 new regions or we are infact getting new stand alone trophy stacks

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

This kinda says either 2 new regions or we are in fact getting new stand alone trophy stacks

It's both of those i.e. Bioshock 1 and 2 are being made available separately from the Trilogy Collection and they will be 2 new region stacks which are either NA and EU or Global and JP.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's both of those i.e. Bioshock 1 and 2 are being made available separately from the Trilogy Collection and they will be 2 new region stacks which are either NA and EU or Global and JP.

Any release date is not mind going through again but I've seen no info besides these new lists

2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Any release date is not mind going through again but I've seen no info besides these new lists

I don't have any release date info yet but it's not from the lack of trying, because I've looked everywhere and can't find anything regarding a release schedule :(.

6 minutes ago, ReDelSilenzio85 said:

Have you noticed that the Bioshock Collection installed on Ps4 now is called Bioshock Infinite? And Bioshock 1 and 2 disappeared from the collection even if I purchased the entire collection...

The latest patches for both discs 1 and 2 of the collection have rebranded all 3 games so they now read as follows:

Bioshock Remastered

Bioshock 2 Remastered

Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The latest patches for both discs 1 and 2 of the collection have rebranded all 3 games so they now read as follows:

Bioshock Remastered

Bioshock 2 Remastered

Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition

But in the PSN Store there is still BioShock: The Collection ( https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP1001-CUSA03985_00-BIOSHOCKCOLLECTN )

If I install it, on the PS4 it became Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition.

So how to download the other 2 BioShock already paid?

9 minutes ago, ReDelSilenzio85 said:

But in the PSN Store there is still BioShock: The Collection ( https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP1001-CUSA03985_00-BIOSHOCKCOLLECTN )

If I install it, on the PS4 it became Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition.

So how to download the other 2 BioShock already paid?

The PS Store has always been finicky when it comes to multi-game downloads so go into your Library and download them from there :).

• Like 1