What the?...

RoxasOnFire

EDIT: release date is for the Bioshock remaster on the Switch. Carry on people.

This is odd. I googled “Bioshock Remastered” and it’s giving me a May 29th release date. Can’t say the same about Bio2. Either way I’m all for it, especially if it’s a separate stack from the Collection, because this is one of my favorite game series.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JonRig said:

They just renamed the games in the collection, its the same trophy list.

These are brand new listings though.

EDIT: I did post a picture here but the forum ate it. rip.

Edited by madbuk

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

These are brand new listings though.

EDIT: I did post a picture here but the forum ate it. rip.

Look at your own profile in psn (not here, in your console). They update and renamed the trophy pack.

Ah fuck @JonRig might be right. I just checked my profile via the PS website and my trophy lists do say “Remastered.” You might have to scroll a bit on my profile to get to it cuz it’s one of my earlier games I completed.

https://my.playstation.com/profile/i-kicked-a-brit/trophies

https://my.playstation.com/profile/i-kicked-a-brit/trophies/groups/NPWR10264_00/default

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

My guess - it's going the route of the Nathan Drake Collection, for the extra revenue. Previously, the Bioshock collection contained two games - Infinite and a double collection of 1 and 2. I presume they are going to split up 1 and 2 and sell them as separate games, instead of as a single bundle.

This would, most likely, result in new trophy lists as they now operate as single tiles on the dashboard, so they'll have their own SKU and CUSA code, thus new trophy lists.

They'll most likely also go live when the Switch versions also go live, on the 29th May.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InfamousDan- said:

So they are being sold separately now with separate trophy lists? The pictures are different to the current ones on my PS4 but the names are the same, however on PSNP the trophy lists simply say Bioshock / Bioshock 2.

The ones on my PS4 changed to these, they just updated the picture and name for both

Edited by MichMasteR