What the?...

RoxasOnFire

2 hours ago, TacoParade said:

Im extremely upset, if someone finds a solution PLEASE Repost my stuff so I get notified, wasted like $40 USD getting cards and buying both SO excited to play my favorite series over

Someone already completed the first game. And also have the other Bioshock completed on ps4. You can check the Leaderboard in the game's page

Ill play it right now, but when I open the trophies from the game menu, it shows the regular list that I have platinum'd already

I see the stack says US so I will try the US edition now, beating the prologue and writing back if I get the "Welcome to Rapture Trophy"

EDIT: Played the US PS4 (Bioshock REMASTERD) version, and the trophies did not pop, (Welcome to Rapture, the quickest one to get). so Im not sure how that one guy did it, but please, again, if you can @ me. because at this point i bought BS1 and 2 in HK and 1 in US, just to try and get this stack...

Edited by TacoParade
addition

11 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Infinite also has a new update. Version 1.02, 5.088 GB. The trophy list is also now called "BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition".

Patch notes only state "Bug Fixes/Improvements".

But there are no new list for infinite right ?

so excited to play this series again but I think I will wait for confirmation about the new list which one it will be

Yeah so it looks like it is NOT a new stackable game. but idk how a person has achievements in it.

^ I stated above I just tried the new "remastered version" and no trophies unlocked upon completing Welcome to Rapture and my account says that my old trophies (from the collection) are now these trophies.

12 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

Yeah so it looks like it is NOT a new stackable game. but idk how a person has achievements in it.

^ I stated above I just tried the new "remastered version" and no trophies unlocked upon completing Welcome to Rapture and my account says that my old trophies (from the collection) are now these trophies.

That's really confusing ...

To the guy who bought one of these separate games - when in the game, hold the ps button then scroll to the name of the game near the top. That will list the trophies relating to THAT specific game. They should all be unachieved. 

if it’s showing as you already have them, then these may be a new physical stack? However, I imagine it’s the ones that went on sale today

• Like 1

@TacoParade Which account are you trying these out on? I ask, because I looked at your profile and can only see Bioshock: Infinite - which only has the 1 list on the PS4 ?. EDIT: I've just compared the CUSA codes for the US and HK versions of the BS1 re-release and they're identical, which means the non-JP Asian versions shares the US list ?. Going by the other person who has just showed up in the EU list, there's chance that version may share it with the JP release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I already have free "Collection" from PS+ Asia. The "Remasters" that just come to Asian PS store today are indeed conflict with "Collection". Today's Infinite is marked as "purchased" so I can safely assume that they're the very same game. Though for 1 and 2 are marked as "unavailable". When I pressed further to "tell me more" it told me that I already have BioShock Collection.

To put it simple (I could be really wrong though): If you own Collection, you cant get Remasters from PS store of that same region.

Hey, I’m the french guy.

So yes, this is a new stack. I already complete BioShock 1 and I will do BioShock 2 a little bit later. 

This standalone version share the saves with the version in the collection, and it affects trophies too and it’s weird^^ I wanted to do a normal playthrough with all collectibles, but all trophies related to collectibles unlocked when first collected item of the category was picked up. For example, Tonic Collector and Historian are my two first trophies.

If someone had questions, I’m here ?

12 minutes ago, StanKicka said:

Hey, I’m the french guy.

So yes, this is a new stack. I already complete BioShock 1 and I will do BioShock 2 a little bit later. 

This standalone version share the saves with the version in the collection, and it affects trophies too and it’s weird^^ I wanted to do a normal playthrough with all collectibles, but all trophies related to collectibles unlocked when first collected item of the category was picked up. For example, Tonic Collector and Historian are my two first trophies.

If someone had questions, I’m here 1f609.png

Hi StanKicka,

So, just to understand, the collection you had completed previously it was on disc or digital version? And now this new trophy list that stacks on the new standalone digital version are from the same region you had the collection edition or did you buy it on a different region store?

Thanks for all the help!!

Cheers

1 minute ago, El-Tano-14 said:

Hi StanKicka,

So, just to understand, the collection you had completed previously it was on disc or digital version? And now this new trophy list that stacks on the new standalone digital version are from the same region you had the collection edition or did you buy it on a different region store?

Thanks for all the help!!

Cheers

It was on disc. I bought the standalone version on my region Store (so French Store).

30 minutes ago, StanKicka said:

It was on disc. I bought the standalone version on my region Store (so French Store).

Thanks Stan!

I have the same, I bought The Collection on Disc in US and later on I will buy the standalone version on the US store. I will update here after!!

Happy hunting

8 minutes ago, El-Tano-14 said:

Thanks Stan!

I have the same, I bought The Collection on Disc in US and later on I will buy the standalone version on the US store. I will update here after!!

Happy hunting

You’re welcome !

2 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

I already have free "Collection" from PS+ Asia. The "Remasters" that just come to Asian PS store today are indeed conflict with "Collection". Today's Infinite is marked as "purchased" so I can safely assume that they're the very same game. Though for 1 and 2 are marked as "unavailable". When I pressed further to "tell me more" it told me that I already have BioShock Collection.

To put it simple (I could be really wrong though): If you own Collection, you cant get Remasters from PS store of that same region.

I have the collection digitally but the store still wants me to pay £15.99 (each) to get them separately. All 3 are available to purchase for me.