RoxasOnFire

What the?...

221 posts in this topic

when I type BIOSHOCK in the JP store it doesn't come up, is it named something else?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many silly comments still being said within this thread. Of course the store won't give you these for FREE if you have the collection - they're the same game but it's a different version, so why would it give you an alternative edition of the same game for free? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

when I type BIOSHOCK in the JP store it doesn't come up, is it named something else?

The Japanese PS4 versions are called "バイオショック リマスター" and "バイオショック2 リマスター" respectively, thus "Bioshock" won't be recognised as a search term but both games are on the front page of the webstore:

 

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0230-CUSA13058_00-BIO1REMASTERED00

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0230-CUSA13059_00-BIO2REMASTERED00

 

Be warned though, because Bioshock 2 is Z rated so can only be bought if you have a Japanese Credit Card due to the strict enforcement of age restrictions that are placed on such games.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

it wont let me get past the cero Z rating even with my CC for Bio 2

 

EDIT: Using an american CC

Edited by TacoParade
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, TacoParade said:

it wont let me get past the cero Z rating even with my CC for Bio 2

You can only buy Z rated games if you have a Japanese Credit Card.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TacoParade said:

it wont let me get past the cero Z rating even with my CC for Bio 2

 

EDIT: Using an american CC

Cero Z rating games in Japan require a japanese credit card.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

ok so all stacks are obtainable EXCEPT Bio 2 (unless you obviously live in japan or have for a wihle).

Edited by Stevieboy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So all EU remastered version in stores are the new list expect infinite ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this but the trophy image and name for bioshock infinite has changed. 

It's now called bioshock infinite-the complete edition 

Edited by charxsetsuna
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to see if the same applied to Xbox (i'm EU). Doesn't seem so. The games in store are called "bioshock remastered" and image has changed, but when i press on it it  changes to just bioshock and the old image and just the name "bioshock" the only option i have is "play" or download. Also, im my achievementlist they haven't changed either, no remastered in the title or on the picture. Have checked TA also, doesn't seem to be any new lists for bioshock. Wonder if the same applies for steam and this is for PSN-EU and JPN only. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So these stacks are EU and JP? I'm downloading it now. Love this game! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure that the new stack isn't only digital ? 

Does someone have the last and new version in digital ( same country ) ? 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never seen so much hype surrounding a trophy stack lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StylerX01 said:

Never seen so much hype surrounding a trophy stack lol

Yeah,good to see some wholesome hype for once

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krove-34 said:

Are you sure that the new stack isn't only digital ? 

Does someone have the last and new version in digital ( same country ) ? 

 

There are no retail versions of the new lists, as all 4 of them are digital only.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are no retail versions of the new lists, as all 4 of them are digital only.

What i mean is that if you already own the collection , and if you buy Bioshock 1 , it will be the same trophy list. But if you have a disc , the new list will appear.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok , it's clear now 👍

Thanks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is messier than the situation with the tales from the borderlands trophy lists 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is quite a strange stack though. I kept my save from the collection and just loaded my last save against Fountaine and just beat him and got all the hardest difficulty trophies to pop. I started a new game and picked up the first Tonic and also unlocked all 58 of them. So if you want to play this completely fresh, I'd delete your saves if you have done the collection!

Edited by Kaa-Bling
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I want to do them all again. Just a fantastic series 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, Kaa-Bling said:

This is quite a strange stack though. I kept my save from the collection and just loaded my last save against Fountaine and just beat him and got all the hardest difficulty trophies to pop. I started a new game and picked up the first Tonic and also unlocked all 58 of them. So if you want to play this completely fresh, I'd delete your saves if you have done the collection!

The tales from the borderlands games do this too, causes messy looking timestamps

Edited by charxsetsuna
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krove-34 said:

What i mean is that if you already own the collection , and if you buy Bioshock 1 , it will be the same trophy list. But if you have a disc , the new list will appear.


You lost me a bit with the “if you have a disc” comment. I own the Collection on disc. Are you implying that if I buy the game digitally - NA region - then I will get the new list as opposed to sharing it with the Bio1 list from the Collection?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:


You lost me a bit with the “if you have a disc” comment. I own the Collection on disc. Are you implying that if I buy the game digitally - NA region - then I will get the new list as opposed to sharing it with the Bio1 list from the Collection?

No, the US Standalone Re-Release shares the existing Trilogy Collection list so you won't get another list for buying it. The ONLY way to stack the PS4 versions of Bioshock 1 and 2, is to own the Trilogy Collection (either digitally or on disc) then buy the EU and JP Standalone Re-Releases from the PS Store in the respective region.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.