Last Boss not registering hits!

I lost count how many times I failed at this retarted boss, gave me trouble on normal and insane, now playing on psychotic, its unbearable. Hits most of the time do not register when shooting the yellow weakspot. Tried it with move controllers and ds4 and same thing happens. Anyone know what is the problem?

Edit: Used magnum in right hand and uzi in other, since 1 bullet for magnum is enough for the weak spot. Still didnt record hits from the uzi. 

Edited by Ptirle

• 2 years later...
21 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

I would have said it was your camera. 

Were you playing it on ps4 or ps5? 

Cause it seems there are issues playing it on the ps5. 

PS5, But PSVR2 doesnt exist. So we're al using the same camera.
I also had 1 bug in this fight where a fireball would just stay in place in mid-air acting as a shield, causing me to to lose. And also one time where the spiders just kept spawning indefinitely despite it only supose to spawn 4 on normal. This fight is the only bugged part in the game for me.

28 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

PS5, But PSVR2 doesnt exist. So we're al using the same camera.
I also had 1 bug in this fight where a fireball would just stay in place in mid-air acting as a shield, causing me to to lose. And also one time where the spiders just kept spawning indefinitely despite it only supose to spawn 4 on normal. This fight is the only bugged part in the game for me.

Yeah this game is known to have issues if you are playing it on the ps5. 

I assume it would have something to do with the adapter required to used the psvr on PS5.