Stuck on loading screen

Outcast2014

Hi!

I've been enjoying My time at Portia for about 1 hour as I can't load my save game when I hit continue. It keeps loading forever. I read on the internet that many other people have the same problem. I can't find anything though that it can be fixed so far. Anyone knows a solution for this? 

Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is accurate, but I saw someone mention that the bug may happen if you pass out at 3 AM instead of going to sleep in your house.

Only thing you can do is reload an older save, and try to avoid passing out.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 25-10-2020 at 3:24 PM, MisterGibraltar said:

I had this problem early on too. It always stuck on 3rd day of first month, even on a new character slot. Although it never occured to me again after I reach 4th day in one sit.

So the solution should be sit through to the 4th day I guess. Maybe something in 3rd day making the save error.

Thanks for letting me know MisterGibraltar! I didn't play again but this makes me hope It's only on the 3rd day.  I'll start again! Thanks alot!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

After 60+ hours of playtime my game keeps loading forever too. I can't load my save file anymore. That's so frustrating.

Is there really nothing we can do about it? My character wasn't forced to sleep the last day I've played and It's the end of the month.

Why aren't the devs fixing this problem? I searched in Google for solutions and it seems that problem is known since years.