What the hell is this?

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

Is it legal for them to be displaying NWA and other brands in their game without permission?

You can legally mention a brand name in an officially published video game without permission

Edited by majob
  • Like 1

Update for those in UK and other European regions, the trophy list does not show up on the PS4 itself until you have earned the first trophy. It doesn't show as a blank 0% list by syncing the trophy list, as most other games do.

So basically load up Wear the Purp, dance like an idiot in your room, and earn yourself a silver trophy, and the trophy list will then be loaded in ?

aight just 100%'s this twice, you can have the whole 100% done in 5-6 minutes from opening the game more or less. 100% time can be sub 3 min. I'd have 2 min 55 seconds but the high score trophy for Purp Master bugged on me when I did it the first time. I had my hour of fun with this game and it's stacks

It’s quite impressive for something to knock the titans of crap off their pedestals.

We finally have a game that has dethroned the masters of crap!

Little Adventure On The Prairie, Toro, Orc Slayer, Slyde, Eekeemoo, Crash Dummy, Life Of Black Tiger, Samael The Legacy Of Ophiuchus step aside.... We have a new champion of absolute crap infesting the PlayStation store.