What the hell is this?

30 minutes ago, MarioMan200 said:

Bro who do you think you are dissing WWA like that? Purp gang represent up in here. This game will stand in the tests of time of being the ultimate experience on the Playstation 4. Period.

Ultimate experience PS4 my ass. And how is it that i'm "dissing" WWA like that lol? You must of pick up the purple gang from Ballas from GTA San Andreas videogame? How cliche coming from you.

11 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Ultimate experience PS4 my ass. And how is it that i'm "dissing" WWA like that lol? You must of pick up the purple gang from Ballas from GTA San Andreas videogame? How cliche coming from you.

Ok so you clearly didn't get that my post was just a joke (that's number 1). I was referring to the music video titled, "Wear the Purp", that's where i got the purp gang from. Im surprise you're saying this masterpiece is worst than Orc Slayer when you clearly haven't played it yourself. 

1 hour ago, MarioMan200 said:

Ok so you clearly didn't get that my post was just a joke (that's number 1). I was referring to the music video titled, "Wear the Purp", that's where i got the purp gang from. Im surprise you're saying this masterpiece is worst than Orc Slayer when you clearly haven't played it yourself. 

Cool story, whatever.