Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klifear

Klifear's Dispute

45 posts in this topic

I must say, it's impressive that you've managed to get flagged on the only two games you have trophies on. Looking at your account, this isn't the first time you're here either. Not to mention, you have 4108 hidden trophies. What's up with that? And do make sure to add the reason you're flagged for these games, otherwise it just complicates things.

Last but not least, to the actual reason you're here, it surprises me that it took 15 seconds between "Good Finish" and "Hard Finish" (I know there is trophy delay on the PS3, but isn't that a bit much?). Can't say I saw anything wrong with Sports Champions though.

2 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

I must say, it's impressive that you've managed to get flagged on the only two games you have trophies on. Looking at your account, this isn't the first time you're here either. Not to mention, you have 4108 hidden trophies. What's up with that? And do make sure to add the reason you're flagged for these games, otherwise it just complicates things.

Last but not least, to the actual reason you're here, it surprises me that it took 15 seconds between "Good Finish" and "Hard Finish" (I know there is trophy delay on the PS3, but isn't that a bit much?). Can't say I saw anything wrong with Sports Champions though.

A.k.a

He cheated all games in his entire profile, not a single one is legit.

Hello Great Admin!

Why did you close the previous topic? while getting personal? Why are my games labeled with the flags? Show evidence that they were not received fairly! Compare with other users if necessary. I have hidden the rest of my games because now we are talking about these, as soon as the dispute is resolved, I will open all the games. It's not written anywhere that I have to open all the games. It is written that you can not show rudeness in such topics. In the previous post, this was done "Otonio_Bruno". Show proof of dishonesty

If the user "Otonio_Bruno" claims that I am a cheater, then as I open the game, you can immediately put a flag for them. write without insults, on business. Or is it customary here?

Klifear

the dispute was because of one game, what was noted after that more games I learned recently, since I do not visit this site often. Moderators perfectly see that these two games are infamous and sport champion so I left them open. Explain why they were marked, access to these games on my page is open

I'm pretty sure that the flag reasons are mentioned in the report and that you should be able to see them.

12 minutes ago, Klifear said:

the dispute was because of one game, what was noted after that more games I learned recently, since I do not visit this site often. Moderators perfectly see that these two games are infamous and sport champion so I left them open. Explain why they were marked, access to these games on my page is open

I was just trying to explain why the dispute was probably closed so quickly.  If the 3 flagged games included the 2 you have mentioned, then post a response to the flag reason (as AvengedEvil has pointed out, you are given a reason).  If not and it is 3 other games that you have been flagged for, this dispute won't make any difference.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

8 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

I'm pretty sure that the flag reasons are mentioned in the report and that you should be able to see them.

what is stated in the report does not correspond to reality at all

4 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I was just trying to explain why the dispute was probably closed so quickly.  If the 3 flagged games included the 2 you have mentioned, then post a response to the flag reason (as AvengedEvil has pointed out, you are given a reason).

not problem:

• inFamous  Reason: all stunts unlocked before 10 stunts, beat the game before required bosses; impossible without a downloaded save file or worse
  • Sports Champions  Reason: Unlocked all the stars in the challenge cup stars in seconds which is impossible whilst also earning other trophies in quick succession.

You were flagged for 3 games more than 6 months ago - as mentioned above.

Now you are trying to restart the dispute while leaving only two games visible on your profile (4108 tophies hidden) hoping to be restored on LB? Why you even care?

Since the reporter wrote: inFamous  Reason: all stunts unlocked before 10 stunts, 

I GUESS he was not blind and sorted trophies by date earned and that's why he reported them. And now, out of nowhere, they are in order.

(Edited timestamps? ;) ).

C'mon. Not sure whose time you are wasting more: your or CRTs? 

Edited by Smashero

I will ask one thing, why were these trophies not present on your profile in 2015?  Especially when you completed one in 2010 and the other in 2013

9 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You were flagged for 3 games more than 6 months ago - as mentioned above.

Now you are trying to restart the dispute while leaving only two games visible on your profile (4108 tophies hidden) hoping to be restored on LB? Why you even care?

C'mon. Not sure whose time you are wasting more: your or CRTs? 

Yes, I haven't been here for a long time, and Yes, I opened an argument. Once again, it is not written anywhere at what time I should come here and prove something to people who may not do anything and put a flag without proof. As soon as we deal with these games that for some reason have a flag, I will immediately open access to the entire profile, and anyone can continue to search for suspicious games. It's not written anywhere that I should open my entire profile when there's an argument. Now we are talking about these games. Please provide evidence of dishonest receipt. If they are not present, remove the flag and as you write here - we will not waste time. Write about the case please

2 minutes ago, Klifear said:

Cut

In the meanwhile I edited my post - refer to it.

Anyway: CRT got the trophies timestamps in the moment when they were reported, so they can be compared with the "current" ones.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I will ask one thing, why were these trophies not present on your profile in 2015?  Especially when you completed one in 2010 and the other in 2013

I don't quite understand what you are writing about, I passed these games in 2010 and 2013

Crazy theory: are you one of those persons who bought "100 PLATINUMS LEGIT DONE" on Ebay and now you are surprised that you are banned on LBs?

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Crazy theory: are you one of those persons who bought "100 PLATINUMS LEGIT DONE" on Ebay and now you are surprised that you are banned on LBs?

I didn't buy anything, do you have proof of that? or are you just chatting here?

Just now, Klifear said:

I didn't buy anything, do you have proof of that? or are you just chatting here?

That's why I called it a "theory" ;).

2 minutes ago, Klifear said:

I don't understand why you just threw it off and how it relates to this topic

I never threw it off, I'm just asking why the trophies you 'earned' in 2010 and 2013 did not exist in 2015

You do realise this site keeps track of trophy times uploaded to the site and can quite easily see if you have edited them?

Edited by Dark_Overlord

Just now, Klifear said:

the joke is accepted :)

On the other hand timestamps editing is not acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I never threw it off, I'm just asking why the trophies you 'earned' in 2010 and 2013 did not exist in 2015

bro I don't know

Op is clearly a cheat. Why hide all games except these 2? There's absolutely no logical explanationsl for that. Although you're correct with saying your dispute would focus on those 2 games only, not giving people the chance to check through other games is very suspicious. 

1 minute ago, Klifear said:

bro I don't know

Bro, CFW.