Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klifear

Klifear's Dispute

45 posts in this topic

Probably due to the timezones @Squirlruler, @B1rvine and @grimydawg___ are not available ATM. @MMDE could be here, but we have a weekend, so...

This case shall be closed...

4 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Op is clearly a cheat. Why hide all games except these 2? There's absolutely no logical explanationsl for that. Although you're correct with saying your dispute would focus on those 2 games only, not giving people the chance to check through other games is very suspicious. 

Bro, CFW. 

this is not suspicious, other games are fine. Once again, I'll open my entire list of games as soon as we figure this out. After that you will be able to watch all the games and if something does not suit you then you will put a flag.

Just now, Klifear said:

this is not suspicious, other games are fine. Once again, I'll open my entire list of games as soon as we figure this out. After that you will be able to watch all the games and if something does not suit you then you will put a flag.

Personally I think you've hid them so you can edit timestamps etc. Take care. 

2 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Personally I think you've hid them so you can edit timestamps etc. Take care. 

stop accusing me, show me the evidence

3 minutes ago, Klifear said:

I've provided evidence of the trophies not existing when your times say they do, as soon as the CRT come online I'm pretty sure they're going to show you your edited timestamps.

Posted (edited)

Too bad another known site still shows your "old" timestamps publicly ;) and that confirms what Dark_Overlord guessed and proved with the web archive snapshot: You edited the timestamps (old ones are from october 2016): inFamous "completed" in 6 years and 12 days & Sports Champions "completed" in 5 years and 11 months

.. with the related trophies cheated straight away.

Edited by imh007

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Klifear said:

https://imgur.com/r60UTjn

Tango down.

Edited by Smashero

Posted (edited)

Edited by Smashero

I wonder how I did it? you can't change the time of trophies you've already received if you didn't know. If you can demonstrate on your profile how you do it. The time of receipt of trophies both in my profile and on this site is displayed correctly. Where that you there found or in what photoshop corrected me not interested in. I have not registered on other sites and have no idea where exactly you took this screen or made it yourself with some program. I so understood that there is no sense in these posts of refutation, since all the efforts of the participants are aimed at blocking as many players as possible and throwing them out of the rating, which in fact does not give any tricks in life. It is a pity that I once registered on this site. I hope with all of you there will be a similar story and you will remember this post when you will be in my place. Admins can close the topic.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Klifear said:

I wonder how I did it? you can't change the time of trophies you've already received if you didn't know. If you can demonstrate on your profile how you do it. The time of receipt of trophies both in my profile and on this site is displayed correctly. Where that you there found or in what photoshop corrected me not interested in. I have not registered on other sites and have no idea where exactly you took this screen or made it yourself with some program. I so understood that there is no sense in these posts of refutation, since all the efforts of the participants are aimed at blocking as many players as possible and throwing them out of the rating, which in fact does not give any tricks in life. It is a pity that I once registered on this site. I hope with all of you there will be a similar story and you will remember this post when you will be in my place. Admins can close the topic.

At this point you may as well admit you are lying.  We all know CFW has been used to edit the time stamps as you messed up and got caught out.

The picture is not photoshopped, I'm looking at the site right now.  You can be added to any site as long as someone knows your user ID, even this site does it.

The issue is you haven't refuted anything, but there is plenty of evidence to show guilt.

I'm always willing to argue for people if it looks like they are being unjustly flagged, but in this case there's nothing to defend.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Klifear said:

snip

*edit* Ninja'd by Dark_Overlord

Anyway nice try, but the other site(s) just works as this one: It grabs trophies from the psn servers on request, you don't need to be registered to trigger the process, don't worry. In fact you would claim it as a simple trick I snapshotted your profile and both game pages over there before an update would result in another pile of hidden trophies.

PS: "which in fact does not give any tricks in life" - lying neither.

Edited by imh007

1 hour ago, Klifear said:

The Evidence is in the timestamps themselves, they were marked as being earned too close together and now they aren't and they also weren't on your profile when they are supposed to have been according to that screen. It seems you've been caught out, we dont need to see the rest of your profile to make a decision so you can stop holding it from public view like its a prize to be won, its up to you to provide proof that these are legit, but just to remind you-this profile has already been deemed illegitimate for the leaderboards. 

20 minutes ago, Klifear said:

HF that's the best dispute since years :D. Man, you are really pushing it to the limits :D. TBH I will really miss it when it will be finally closed.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

And he's removed himself from this site and hidden all the trophies on the other one 😂

No he didn't!

34 minutes ago, Klifear said:

I have not registered on other sites and have no idea where exactly you took this screen or made it yourself with some program.

You photoshopped it! @Dark_Overlord

;)

Wait... It seems that... I made it... :|

Edited by Smashero

OP removed himself from the site. Closing.

Your Infamous & Sports Champion trophies...

yNIlJkd.png

O96bZOa.png