IntroPhenom

Weekend Offer Sale (NA)

11 posts in this topic

Nothing to write home about, but a sale nonetheless.  The Spellbreak listings provide access to the closed beta (no trophy list yet), according to the PS store:

Disaster Report 4                                                       $41.99 (30% off)

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4                         $41.99 (30% off)

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 Deluxe Edition $71.99 (20% off)

Overcooked! 2                                                            $12.49 (50% off)

STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy                   $14.99 (25% off)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution        $27.99 (30% off)

MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2                                   $41.99 (30% off)

MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2 Deluxe Edition           $63.99 (20% off)

Spellbreak - Mystic Founder Pack                             $29.99 (40% off)

Spellbreak - Sorcerer Founder Pack                         $55.99 (30% off)

Spellbreak - Champion Founder Pack                       $83.99 (30% off)

yu-gi-oh i am thinking on. however it would likely sit in my backlog for a long time as there isn't a trophy guide.(not sure if it needs one?) also would like to get reacquainted with the series as well. which will be time consuming. haven't watched the OG show since early middle school days years ago but loved it. heard 5D's is also worth it. by time it goes on sale again it may be cheaper, but still tempted to grab it now

definitely waiting for pirate warriors 4 to go cheaper as it sounds like the shortest of PW games to platinum sadly. 

23 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

yu-gi-oh i am thinking on. however it would likely sit in my backlog for a long time as there isn't a trophy guide.(not sure if it needs one?) also would like to get reacquainted with the series as well. which will be time consuming. haven't watched the OG show since early middle school days years ago but loved it. heard 5D's is also worth it. by time it goes on sale again it may be cheaper, but still tempted to grab it now

definitely waiting for pirate warriors 4 to go cheaper as it sounds like the shortest of PW games to platinum sadly. 

Have you bothered to check the trophies? They're all pretty high percentages. The lowest looks like it'll be pretty self explanatory. Go for it. 

OPPW 4 looks cool, but 30% off... :V

Geez, they're really trying to push Jedi: Fallen Order, huh? This must be the 3rd or 4th time it's gone on sale in the last month or two. Still not buying it until it's 30$.

1 hour ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Have you bothered to check the trophies? They're all pretty high percentages. The lowest looks like it'll be pretty self explanatory. Go for it. 

Some games can have high completion rates but can still be 100+ hours and not everyone wants to deal with that.

Anyway Yugioh would be the only game there I'm interested but I still don't know if it's really worth it at that price however.

Edited by Mansuetum_corde
Misunderstood the quote

33 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Geez, they're really trying to push Jedi: Fallen Order, huh? This must be the 3rd or 4th time it's gone on sale in the last month or two. Still not buying it until it's 30$.

It's Jedi Academy that's on sale, not Fallen Order. 

Just now, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It's Jedi Academy that's on sale, not Fallen Order. 

Ah, right, my bad. I must have confused this one with the other sale.

22 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Ah, right, my bad. I must have confused this one with the other sale.

You have the right idea, though. Jedi Academy has been on sale a fair number of times in the last few months. Really trying to get those Star Wars funbucks.

Might actually pick it up this time.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, Mansuetum_corde said:

Some games can have high completion rates but can still be 100+ hours and not everyone wants to deal with that.

Anyway Yugioh would be the only game there I'm interested but I still don't know if it's really worth it at that price however.

true, platinum percentages for some reason seem more common in the ps4 generation. 

i'm fine with 100+ hour games personally, actually more concerned with difficulty. heard it has a pretty high learning curve due to many new mechanics introduced to the series over the years however and my familiarity only goes as far as the original, the GBC, GBA, PS1, PS2, and gamecube games, and still that was early 2000's so my memory is far gone from that point. still bought the game however, although it'll be in my backlog until i at least rewatch the OG.