What should my next platinum be

The majority of your games I’ve not played, but goat simulator is quite an easy one to go for (minus the flappy goat trophy that’s a pain in the arse) and you could get ark easily if you use the admin commands in single player. Or the Uncharted games are pretty fun but you need to complete the hardcore modes for those games so I’m not sure what your thoughts are on those 

• Like 1

This is weird. They're your games and we don't know what you feel like playing. So... just play what you want to play and if you want to get the plat or 100% completion in a week then you should check their trophy lists and estimate what's doable and what's not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I want another plat after getting a platinum and 100% in one week but I can't decide which one to go for. So I figure the community could answer. Out of all the games on my profile which game should I go for?

Definitely Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. It's fun and gorgeous and not long. Don't forget to get The Lost Legacy. :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

Shadow of the Colossus is a good choice.

Lol, I bought the remaster because I heard it was a good game. I gave up after 30 minutes of fighting the unusual controls and camera. I wouldn't recommend that game to anyone!

Go with God of War! 

• Like 1