Easy way to get Purp Master trophy

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Shaking the controller is hard.

And I'm pretty sure this game misses your input sometimes.

So I came up with a easy way to get the "Purp Master" trophy.

First of all, get the PS4 Remote App for your PC:

https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/pb/index.html

Then, get the PS4 Macro for Remote Play here:

https://github.com/komefai/PS4Macro

You'll be using this to create a macro of you shaking the controller (That's all you need to do for the trophy), and have it play on loop, making the game think the controller is always being shaken

Start up the PS4 Remote Play app until it displays your PS4 screen (I connected by PS4 controller to my PC via USB), then open up the PS4 Macro

In the Playback tab, make sure "loop" and "record on touch" are enabled.

Start to shake your controller, then touch the touchpad; this will start recording the macro, and by shaking the controller before starting the recording should make sure that the macro will always be counting as the controller shaking. Shake for a little bit more then touch the touchpad again to stop recording (While still shaking).

Now your macro will be saved, and it will start playing on loop, overriding your controller; go to the PS4 Macro and click on pause for a little bit.

Then, select the Wear the Purp minigame, and when the game starts click play again on the PS4 Macro and it should keep looping the macro of you shaking the controller, so then you can just leave the game and it will do it's thing.

Pretty sure the game is missing inputs, because even doing that sometimes the notes would fail, so have patience and keep trying.

im shaking the fuck out of the controller, i got 4k, 5k and 6k. no where near the top score. going to try the macro now because my arms are killing me. its clearly missing inputs because the streak keeps starting over. someone should post the macro to save it as a text

edit" well the macro didnt work, 6k again. maybe needs some tweaking. 

Edited by melodicmizery

32 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Here is the record i made and used for the trophy

https://dropfiles.org/tplzGLj6

Just import it in PS Macro and start it when you start the song at the same time

Even this isn't working for me. Man I hate this trophy. I'm hitting play as soon as it starts and yet it keeps missing beats during it.

EDIT: Well after like 10 tries I finally got a run of it to work.

Edited by Mercenary09

6 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Even this isn't working for me. Man I hate this trophy. I'm hitting play as soon as it starts and yet it keeps missing beats during it.

Interesting. I tried it on at least 4 accounts and on all of them it worked first try

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1

6 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Yeah, it misses input.

When I got it I was using the same one I had used 3 times prior.

What worked for me was to hold one handle of the controller with one hand, and hold the controller sideways in front of me. Then I would shake the controller sideways to and fro doing a saw motion. Basically like I'm sawing a piece of wood but I'm holding a controller instead of a saw.

Edited by blake__306
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, blake__306 said:

What worked for me was to hold one handle of the controller with one hand, and hold the controller sideways in front of me. Then I would shake the controller sideways to and fro doing a saw motion. Basically like I'm sawing a piece of wood but I'm holding a controller instead of a saw.

Personally what I did was grab one handle and hold it sideways and act like i'm using it as hammer.

I never missed a note that way and got a hell of an arm workout.

• Like 2

If you aren't being able to get the trophy via macro, it is because of the delay of your connection with the remote app, there's some input lag and sometimes your inputs wont register, like 1 second without registering a new move by the controller. I had to retry a few times, even ask to my brother shut down his pc connection for a second lol

6 hours ago, blake__306 said:

This worked for me, I took extra care to do more "sawing" when those "spin notes" came on, as those like to fail me more often than I would like ?

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:05 PM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Just import it in PS Macro and start it when you start the song at the same time

Edit: The file works most of the time. Testet it on multiple accounts and everytime it worked first try

Worked 2nd try for me. Thanks dude.

• Like 1

I've done the purp master 6 times already on multiple stacks on alt accs and I'm positive my method works.

Basically when the game gives you a direction to move the controller, point to that direction and shake the controller till that note finishes and then move on to the next. I could post a video on what I just described just now if you guys like too.

On 23/05/2020 at 7:57 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I strapped it to my wrist while jacking off and got fastest achiever.

PRO TIP: Make sure you don't strap it too loosely so the controller swings around too much while you're going for the high score, or the only purp you'll be wearing for a while will be your set of bruised balls!

• Like 2

On 23/05/2020 at 0:14 AM, DEI2EK said:

Personally what I did was grab one handle and hold it sideways and act like i'm using it as hammer.

I never missed a note that way and got a hell of an arm workout.

It's really works, but it's hard to keep it to the end. I miss one note on first try.

On 23/5/2020 at 3:05 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Edit: The file works most of the time. Testet it on multiple accounts and everytime it worked first try

Upload not found. Could anybody upload it? 

Thanks!