Easy way to get Purp Master trophy

On 25/05/2020 at 6:11 PM, pMk2k said:

I couldn't make the macro to work, always misses some movements. I finally got it doing the "sawing" thing.

If I download the other version (NA), trophies will pop automatically?

Thanks!

How fast exactly do you have to saw?

I was sawing like a madman but it occasionally missed a few and reset the combo chain. I think I only finished with about 8000 points. Do you have to saw slow? ?

On 5/24/2020 at 9:51 AM, MarioMan200 said:

I've done the purp master 6 times already on multiple stacks on alt accs and I'm positive my method works.

Basically when the game gives you a direction to move the controller, point to that direction and shake the controller till that note finishes and then move on to the next. I could post a video on what I just described just now if you guys like too.

That would be great if you could man 

• Like 1

On 26/05/2020 at 3:11 AM, pMk2k said:

I couldn't make the macro to work, always misses some movements. I finally got it doing the "sawing" thing.

If I download the other version (NA), trophies will pop automatically?

Thanks!

I used this sawing action too, after macro didn’t work. Perfect score!! Not that hard, but needed to swap hands at appropriate times during the song...

after trying all methods including macros, I couldnt get it t work so I did legit, I placed the control like a steering wheel, turned left and right, front and back and made a tremblor move for the circular icon, worked like a charm at my 3rd try. It really worked for me turning the music down so I just concentrated on the movement.

• 2 months later...