challenge king

Ok so i'm quite sure i have did every challenge in the game.  My trophy did not pop nor the the last challenge for completing all the the challenges.  I have went through the list of challenges one by one and performed whatever action 30 to 40 times enough that if I was missing it a tracker would have popped up and then i'd know that is the challenge i missed.  I don't remember the mech distance traveled challenge popping as complete i do remember the tracker popping up 3 of 4 miles traveled.  Since then I have traveled in the mech a lot and i'm assuming I missed the challenge popping.  Anybody have a problem with this not popping and is there a solution or workaround?  I'm not seeing any forums claiming it's glitched or anything like that.   

Edited by steel6burgh

11 hours ago, meecegoatsalot said:

When viewing the challenge list the challenge for completing all challenges should have an x/y, how many does yours say?

I ended up getting it all resolved.  The problem was I was looking at the challenge tracker under extras the entire time which only showed some of the challenges.  The 2nd problem was that my game suffered from a somewhat rare glitch that happens sometimes when you play co-op with someone when you go back to your game post game nothing will spawn except two aliens that drive up in a car over and over.  No CIDS, No murderbots, No portals period no matter what I did or how high my norieity got.  Once I found the tracker under quests labeled as challenges I saw I was missing murderbots but I would have never known this because the tracker I was looking at said I killed 66 of them.  The real tracker only read 40.  I played dlc and killed murderbots but they wouldn't add to the tracker which was part of the glitched game I guess.  The solution was to join my fiends game and as i started killing murder bots the tacker started tallying again.  Problem resolved.  Took me a lot of digging on the internet to find out others suffered from this problem so I guess it's somewhat a rare occurrence.

I have to say though this game is a bugged out mess.  Never have I had so many bugs in a game restarts of missions, wheres my cape worries, crashes, etc.  In light of the new saints row 3rd remaster coming out my plan was to play as many as I could but this will be it.  Company can't fix their problems for a re-release port onto the ps4 to sell the same broken game to some people twice.  I won't buy any of their shit ever.  thankfully I got it for free on ps now.  My opinion is the game and franchise is shit anyway without glitches or bugs.  Cheap repetitive travel from this side of the map to that side of the map to do the same thing again and again garbage.