Sequels that don’t exist you’d like to see.

Crzy Minus

On 26.5.2020 at 8:15 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Assassin's Creed. I'd like to see a direct sequel for Altair preferably with the new gameplay.

This already exists, it's called Bloodlines. Pretty decent for PSP and first AssCreed with actual boss battles. Think there was even a way to unlock some bonus item in AssCreed II if you had the game data transferred to PS3.

I'm a bit too skeptical to wish for any sequels myself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mecharobot said:

This already exists, it's called Bloodlines. Pretty decent for PSP and first AssCreed with actual boss battles. Think there was even a way to unlock some bonus item in AssCreed II if you had the game data transferred to PS3.

I'm a bit too skeptical to wish for any sequels myself.

Didn't know that. Shame I don't have my PSP anymore or I would've gotten it for sure.

I'm sure literally no one except me cares... but Anime Expo posted official TWEWY art to promote their online livestream for their convention recently (online due to COVID-19 obviously) and it made social media go crazy with speculation.

I don't know if it's actually teasing a new announcement, or just a flat out, yet another, TROLLING MY CLOSURE type situation. Either way the livestream takes place July 3-4 so I guess I'll give them some of my time. Though I practically already know what's going to end up happening.

I'm about 99.9% sure it's probably just an announcement for an anime version of the game or a flat out troll and nothing involving TWEWY at all.

Notice what I didn't say? Yep. WITHOUT A DOUBT IT'S NOT WHAT I REALLY WANT. WHICH IS TWEWY2.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:36 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Well... it depends on how you look at it.

if it was released officially, by square as a true sequel to Chronotrigger - one of the greatest rpgs of the era, and some (myself included) would argue, genuine contender for greatest game of all time - then it would be ridiculed for having all reused assets, and not moving the tech forward and being very derivative - of course it would, and rightly so.

if you go in looking at it that way, then no, it’s not a patch on the real Chonotrigger. 

However, if you go in knowing what it is (a fan made sequel using the original assets to make a new story) and approach it from that point of view, I think it’s remarkable - and lets not kid around, a very derivative sequel reusing assets and mechanics from one of the greatest games of all time, is still going to be better than a lot of wholly original, mediocre games.

I would also agree it's probably the greatest game of all-time. You definitely sold me on this fan made game for sure. If that's the only "sequel" we'll ever get than it's better than nothing I guess

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Games i'm hoping for (some of them might be known to be in creation, i don't know) :

L.A. Noire 2

I loved L.A. Noire, and have a playthrough (maybe a plat) planned in the near future. I think it might be the game i went through the fastest, ever.

Grand Theft Auto 6

No need to explain, this needs to happen, and sooner than later. Come on Rockstar. Stop the GTA Online money circus for a bit, and get to work.

Red Dead Redemption 3

Loved the first, and i am still playing the second. Rockstar, you know what to do.

DBZ - Kakarot 2

Just platted Kakarot, and the game is awesome.

South Park (3)

A new South Park game in the same style as TSOT and TFBW would be fun to play.

• Like 1

L.A. Noire 2 or Whore of the Orient

Uncharted 5 with Amy Hennig. Keep Druckmann far away from it.

Alien: Isolation II

Saints Row 5

Lego The Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies DLC

Sleeping Dogs 2

Days Gone 2

The Saboteur 2

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...

Parasite Eve 3, but similar to PE1, not the sequel. Honestly, I'm kinda craving a jRPG with an ATB-like battle system that is based in a real world, with real world weaponry and a story that has its roots in actual science. 

Also, Days Gone 2 and another Metal Gear Solid from Kojima, obviously. 

• Like 1

I'd love to see:

- Evoland 2

- Chrono Trigger 2

- Goof Troop 2 (one of my favorite game on SNES)

-  inFamous 4

- Final Fantasy X-3

- Max Payne 4

- Operation Tango 2

- Hogwarts Legacy 2

- Ghost of Tsushima 2

- A Hat in Time 2

- Dragon Ball Kakarot prequel (where we'll play the youth of Goku, from the beginning until the fight against Piccolo, just before the Saiyan saga).

And surely a lot more !

On 5/23/2020 at 5:45 PM, Fearless0610 said:

Chrono Trigger 2. I know Chrono Cross exist but it's always felt like it's own thing rather than a true sequel or follow-up to my favorite game. I highly doubt it'll happen but hey we can dream, can't we? ?

Oh and second would obviously be Half-Life 3 

What's to follow up? Chrono Cross clearly says that what Crono and his team did effectively didn't matter and they all died.

As for my game. Unicorn Overlord and I say that because Vanillaware is known for never making sequels so even despite the game's success there probably won't be a sequel

Edited by majob